4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

DanLab

Jul 31, 2017
This game is on my "most anticipated" list. I'm also in love with the corruption path. HolalexGames , in your mind, how much is the prelude going to cover? How long do you think you'll need to set up what you want to set up? Also, for everyone else, Dev just posted the game at TFgames. If you've got an account over there, go give it a like. Beat the drum about this game!

Reactions: ergonaut

HolalexGames

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2021
This game is on my "most anticipated" list. I'm also in love with the corruption path. HolalexGames , in your mind, how much is the prelude going to cover? How long do you think you'll need to set up what you want to set up? Also, for everyone else, Dev just posted the game at TFgames. If you've got an account over there, go give it a like. Beat the drum about this game!
Hi there!
The "Prelude" arc will end when the MC finds out the truth about the "plan". Maybe 2 or 3 updates from now.
After that, I will start a new arc called "Shadows" (a sequence of Prelude).

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018

I had a problem with my PC's processor. The i7-8700k is dead!

So, I am not able to use my RTX 3090 to render. Instead I'm using my old notebook and its GTX 1050 for this task.
This fact will delay the release of the new version a bit (at least a week).

But don't worry. I already ordered a new processor.

Sample from 0.3:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

I had a problem with my PC's processor. The i7-8700k is dead!

So, I am not able to use my RTX 3090 to render. Instead I'm using my old notebook and its GTX 1050 for this task.
This fact will delay the release of the new version a bit (at least a week).

But don't worry. I already ordered a new processor.

Sample from 0.3:

Thanks for posting that here :)

DanLab

Jul 31, 2017
Excited for the next update. With some solid reviews, I think the next time this game shows up in "Latest Updates" it's gonna start to get some well-deserved attention. Hope the update is chugging along, HolalexGames !

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Oh man Trish and Lady are gonna be so mad.

Edit: played it...and don't really know what to think of this. The corruptor path is definitely forced, no other way to put it. Might as well go full on corruptor from the beginning.
I like male dom but not the way it's implemented here. It's exasperating, when you are on "love path" but are being enforced to make the completely opposite "choice", if you are doing it in favor of the narrative then why even bother putting the illusion of choice there? just let it play like a vn because i'm telling you it can really goad you to see your choices blown away like that, especially when you are sacrificing other scenes and renders and are into the story not just for the fuckfest.

Other thing i did not understood is bad ending system, i mean why is it there? The only way to move the story forward is to choose the corruptor path, there is not other way and do correct me if i'm wrong but there is no way to gain enough willpower or human points which can allow you stay clear of that bad ending if you are on the love path, is there?

I get it, you story your rules and rightly so. I just find it pointless to introduce the choice system this early in the game if the narrative refuses to allow it. You can add the choices later when they actually feel valid.
I'm gonna keep it in my watchlist for now, thank you for sharing it and good luck.

Last edited:

HolalexGames

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2021
Mind Hacking: Prelude - V0.3 - Release date

Hi there!

It's been a tough month.
But, we must always move forward.
Version 0.3 is almost ready.
Today I released early access version for the following Patrons: Mind scrambler, Mind invader and Mind destroyer.

On July 13th, it will be the turn of the Mind spy tier.

The public version will be release on July 16th.

Thank your your support and patience!

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes