4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

HolalexGames

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2021
hmmm this game went weird. its like the choices you make dont even matter. and when you try to stay human you fucking die :rolleyes:

soooooo basically we cant decide who we interact with right?

and then MC's dick got herpes on that shit....gross.

idk man i might have to walk away from this game. the bad thing about possession games like this is that the MC is never really in control and damn demon or alien in this case makes your choices invalid.

eh well whatever. still the story is interesting if nothing else.
Helo!

Most choices have an impact.
The problem is that in this beginning the amount of willpower is low (Human Points + Love Points).

But, thanks for the feedback! :giggle:

Reactions: DrFree

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
good luck dev different story from other vn hopefully would keep an eye on this one
nice renders are there too

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
This was actually really good and with some real mind control and real choices (Thats what I like the most, when Im In control of the Mc In these kinda games). The art and animations could be better, but still really good :)

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Helo!

Most choices have an impact.
The problem is that in this beginning the amount of willpower is low (Human Points + Love Points).

But, thanks for the feedback! :giggle:
Not really. The problem is that early in the game you force a choice that raises corrupter points to 8 while human points at that time are at most 2. The decision to introduce that kind of bias is yours as the developer. I very much dislike a plot line that denies me effective choice and/or rewards a reasonable choice to be protective of someone I care for with my death.
It's your game and your choice how it proceeds, but I find the effective lack of choice is very dissatisfying.

HolalexGames

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2021
Not really. The problem is that early in the game you force a choice that raises corrupter points to 8 while human points at that time are at most 2. The decision to introduce that kind of bias is yours as the developer. I very much dislike a plot line that denies me effective choice and/or rewards a reasonable choice to be protective of someone I care for with my death.
It's your game and your choice how it proceeds, but I find the effective lack of choice is very dissatisfying.
Hi,

I understand your point of view.
But really, the goal is to show how difficult it is to remain "human". In the next updates, depending on your choices,
you will be able to be more human (or not).

Thank you for your feedback!

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This looks Interesting. I'm very curious to see what it's going to be about. I'll try this and see where it goes from there.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes