4.80 star(s) 12 Votes
Jun 13, 2018
Anyone else kind of seeing Dante from DMC5 in the male model in the pics or is have I just been playing that game too much?

• Haha
Reactions: BUCCO

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hi,
The idea is to explore mental blocks (traumas). Usually, these traumas are linked to the family environment. When the MC touches someone, he unconsciously accesses a trauma-related area of the mind. In the next updates you will be able to explore these areas further. Including influencing a character's life by "changing" or removing certain objects linked to the trauma.
So the setting is purely realistic no sci-fi, fantasy or surrealism stuff? :(

This is big disappointment for me.

HolalexGames

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2021
So the setting is purely realistic no sci-fi, fantasy or surrealism stuff? :(

This is big disappointment for me.
Hi,

Since we have a mysterious plot involving the government and aliens, yes, we have elements of sci-fi and fantasy.

But, I cannot summarize the whole context of a long series in just a few lines here.
The new updates will build the story.

Don't worry!

Reactions: BUCCO and orto23

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hmm... how much content people may expect per one week episodes system?

HolalexGames

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2021
Hmm... how much content people may expect per one week episodes system?
Hi,

IF updates were weekly, I would consider at least 30min - 40min more content.
I will wait for the voting to end here and also listen to the opinions of the people who are supporting me at .

Then, I will see what is the best way to release the updates. However, updates will be released a week earlier to the support group at .

After that, I will release it here.

HolalexGames

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2021
They're among us!

In the next update, you finally realize that "The truth is out there!" (Playing the "X-files" music theme)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: driverman

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Is it feasible to go a balanced path in this game and have some girls on love and some on Sub? Or is it advisable by game design to either go full humanity or full corrupter in a play through.

HolalexGames

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2021
Is it feasible to go a balanced path in this game and have some girls on love and some on Sub? Or is it advisable by game design to either go full humanity or full corrupter in a play through.
Hi!

The game will start to check the points of the "paths" versus the individual points of each character. For example, if you have more points in "Corruptor's path" and try an action with a character that has more points of "love". The system will generate a random number and add to the love points. Then, it will generate another number and add to the "Corruptor's path" points. Then, the system will compare the results and direct you to the corresponding option.

Reactions: Tumai

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Well,
that was strange.... lol. You certainly have to follow along don't you?
I think this is going to be a Great game; can't wait to see how it progresses.

Great job on the renders everything is super fantastic. The missing eyebrows are a funny touch.
I also agree that the lighting is a bit too dark in places. I understand for effect and such, but it's dark enough that I can't see what's going on.

I muted all sounds but it still played effect sounds, and kind of loud as well. I hope they can get that fixed. Sorry, they may be the best sounds/music in the world, but I always mute them and maybe have some of my own music going. No offense intended. My audio is via a large Klipsch setup and a large sub so muting the game sounds, then hearing a blowjob all of a sudden blasting was really jarring, lol

The developer stated that English wasn't their primary/native language. Well, I think that when compared to other games on this site, they have done they have done one of the better/best jobs. Nothing worse than ruining a game with broken "Engrish" or whatever folks call it... A very amazing job and much better than I could ever do.

Last edited:
Reactions: HolalexGames

HolalexGames

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2021
Well,
that was strange.... lol. You certainly have to follow along don't you?
I think this is going to be a Great game; can't wait to see how it progresses.

Great job on the renders everything is super fantastic. The missing eyebrows are a funny touch.
I also agree that the lighting is a bit too dark in places. I understand for effect and such, but it's dark enough that I can't see what's going on.

I muted all sounds but it still played effect sounds, and kind of loud as well. I hope they can get that fixed. Sorry, they may be the best sounds/music in the world, but I always mute them and maybe have some of my own music going. No offense intended. My audio is via a large Klipsch setup and a large sub so muting the game sounds, then hearing a blowjob all of a sudden blasting was really jarring, lol

The developer stated that English wasn't their primary/native language. Well, I think that when compared to other games on this site, they have done they have done one of the better/best jobs. Nothing worse than ruining a game with broken "Engrish" or whatever folks call it... A very amazing job and much better than I could ever do.
Hi!
I really appreciate your feedback. I will try to solve the sound problem (If I'm right, the problem occurred with the sex scenes, right? That's because the sound is embedded in the video file) and try to find the balance between night and visibility.
No eyebrows ... yes ... you found my easter eggs . Well, there is a trend in the fashion world where some models are raising their eyebrows. That's why Alanna doesn't have it.
However, the Sheriff's missing eyebrows is a "bug" in the alien metamorphosis. They are not able to replicate 100% of the target's appearance.

Thank you for playing my game

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes