4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
not sure what to make of this game yet. but the sex scenes were a bit dark. (i understand it was night time) but it gave it like a horror/thriller feel to it. some angles were weird as well regarding the corrupt option.

as for what to compare this game to? idk... to another VN? maybe "Bright Lord by [KissKiss Studio]" mixed in with a bit of the "Venom" movie.

not sure what to say about Dante MC. except i just wasnt feeling it. not the worst MC appearance but not much to it either.

The looking for items in the second possession event with the house sucked ass. i clicked all items eventually and still said something was missing until i clicked the damn milk again :cautious:. hoping this game doesnt go free roam/sandbox

so far not bad.

for those who are curious. the possession tag is about you getting possessed by a "Parasite" seems more like a demon thing to me since i didnt see a bug but thats what it was called. "mind control" appears to be activated by whoever MC touches.

so far nothing too extreme.

short demo but not to bad.

Edit: forgot to mention the little transitions/effects with the digital brain thing. it was a nice touch.

Last edited:

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
not sure what to make of this game yet. but the sex scenes were a bit dark. (i understand it was night time) but it gave it like a horror/thriller feel to it. some angles were weird as well regarding the corrupt option.

as for what to compare this game to? idk... to another VN? maybe "brightlord" mixed in with a bit of the "Venom" movie.

not sure what to say about Dante MC. except i just wasnt feeling it. not the worst MC appearance but not much to it either.

The looking for items in the second possession event with the house sucked ass. i clicked all items eventually and still said something was missing until i clicked the damn milk again :cautious:. hoping this game doesnt go free roam/sandbox

so far not bad.

for those who are curious. the possession tag is about you getting possessed by a "Parasite" seems more like a demon thing to me since i didnt see a bug but thats what it was called. "mind control" appears to be activated by whoever MC touches.

so far nothing too extreme.

short demo but not to bad.
So, is the protagonist a parasite or demon? nice, i like the film Venom. Thank you for your comment, I will download the game right away :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ShamanLab

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Why i didn't see something inside human mind on screenshots?

Interesting idea but where is human mind?

HolalexGames

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2021
Why i didn't see something inside human mind on screenshots?

Interesting idea but where is human mind?
Hi,
The idea is to explore mental blocks (traumas). Usually, these traumas are linked to the family environment. When the MC touches someone, he unconsciously accesses a trauma-related area of the mind. In the next updates you will be able to explore these areas further. Including influencing a character's life by "changing" or removing certain objects linked to the trauma.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
nice start, I'm waiting to continue, thank you. :p

Last edited:

hypnofan22

Feb 26, 2018
Loved it, the graphics and animations are so good, also the story seems interesting and we've been lacking of good new mind control games for a while, hope to see more of this one

Houselover

Oct 7, 2019
I'm un happy with the mind field hunt aspect of the game. The first time I did find all items but the house search was unsuccessful. I found the milk, dildo, tricycle, and trash bag. However I have run my mouse over all parts of the screen and can not find the next trigger. Even searched the ground around the building and still I get the message "something is missing" -- correct what's missing is my desire to continue on with this game... HolalexGames if you want to hold my interest don't make the trigger points to hard to find.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Interesting body snatchers theme and the mind puzzle concept is kinda fun. Aliens, mind control, trippy telepathy scenes, certainly different than the average game on here.

I find it funny that this game's idea of giving in to corruption, was marital sex with the horny wife who was already dtf in the first place. :LOL:

I'm un happy with the mind field hunt aspect of the game. The first time I did find all items but the house search was unsuccessful. I found the milk, dildo, tricycle, and trash bag. However I have run my mouse over all parts of the screen and can not find the next trigger. Even searched the ground around the building and still I get the message "something is missing" -- correct what's missing is my desire to continue on with this game... HolalexGames if you want to hold my interest don't make the trigger points to hard to find.
Just click the milk again. It probably needs a hint to let players know they are supposed to save it for last.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Iiiiiiiiiiinteresting. :unsure:
Gonna have to see where this goes. When "mind control" is just another word for "rape" it doesn't really interest me - this looks intriguing. There is some "mind connection" and other aspects as well.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes