4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Houselover

Oct 7, 2019
Interesting body snatchers theme and the mind puzzle concept is kinda fun. Aliens, mind control, trippy telepathy scenes, certainly different than the average game on here.

I find it funny that this game's idea of giving in to corruption, was marital sex with the horny wife who was already dtf in the first place. :LOL:

Just click the milk again. It probably needs a hint to let players know they are supposed to save it for last.
Thanks that worked. You're correct a little hint would have been nice as I did click on a couple of items other than the milk and nothing happened just like in the first "hunt the trigger" scene but in that one clicking same items did not work till I found the one spot that I had not clicked. The "training" from that scene kept me from clicking multiple times on the triggers for the second scene. Much appreciate your help.

Reactions: AL.d and zenupstart

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I like the set up for the story. The dialogue is pretty stiff though. Doesn't have the natural flow of a normal conversation even if the grammar is fine most of the time. Maybe an editor could help out eventually. The lighting is also a bit too dark during the night scenes. Hard to see anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: orto23

HolalexGames

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2021
I like the set up for the story. The dialogue is pretty stiff though. Doesn't have the natural flow of a normal conversation is if the grammar is fine most of the time. Maybe an editor could help out eventually. The lighting is also a bit too dark during the night scenes. Hard to see anything.
Thank you for your feedback!

English is not my native language. So, sometimes dialogues can sound strange. new versions will bring corrections to the dialogue and grammar.

lokiwolf69

May 22, 2019
I'm un happy with the mind field hunt aspect of the game. The first time I did find all items but the house search was unsuccessful. I found the milk, dildo, tricycle, and trash bag. However I have run my mouse over all parts of the screen and can not find the next trigger. Even searched the ground around the building and still I get the message "something is missing" -- correct what's missing is my desire to continue on with this game... HolalexGames if you want to hold my interest don't make the trigger points to hard to find.
I am stuck at the same place.

Edit: See the fix, have to click on the Milk twice.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
I very like the women.
They are focking hot.
Certainly has potential.
To me 3 out of 5.

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
Women are beautiful, script is good, music is great, English appears to be good for the most part but seems awkward in spots. Game has great promise

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Interesting story so far. It seems that we'll have some control over the MC's actions, which is always nice, and even if the grey hair are a bit weird, the fact that he is actually a grown ass man (instead of the usual 18 year old who looks like he's 12...), is a big plus for me.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes