4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
Possible bug: The "Stats" button in the top right has vanished in my game. I've tried saving and loading but that didn't bring it back, so then I tried fully exiting the game and then re-starting followed by loading a save, but it's still missing. Not sure what I might have done to make it vanish, when I first noticed it I did click on it and the "stats panel" opened, clicked on the button again and the "stats panel" closed. It was a little later that I noticed the "Stats" button was no longer showing. I wasn't too far into the game so I'll try starting a new game and see if it happens again.

HolalexGames

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2021
Possible bug: The "Stats" button in the top right has vanished in my game. I've tried saving and loading but that didn't bring it back, so then I tried fully exiting the game and then re-starting followed by loading a save, but it's still missing. Not sure what I might have done to make it vanish, when I first noticed it I did click on it and the "stats panel" opened, clicked on the button again and the "stats panel" closed. It was a little later that I noticed the "Stats" button was no longer showing. I wasn't too far into the game so I'll try starting a new game and see if it happens again.
GrizzlyUK , hi!

Thank you for your feedback!

I'll check the code and try to find out what happened.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
GrizzlyUK , hi!

Thank you for your feedback!

I'll check the code and try to find out what happened.
Done a little more testing: When you get to the part where you have to make your first real choice between "Check your wife/Go to the bathroom", if you choose "Check your wife" after a couple of scenes the "Stats" button appears in the top right, but if you choose "Go to the bathroom" the "Stats" button never appears. That's as far as I can narrow it down I'm afraid, but you're welcome to ask me anything if it might help you to figure out what's happening.

HolalexGames

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2021
Done a little more testing: When you get to the part where you have to make your first real choice between "Check your wife/Go to the bathroom", if you choose "Check your wife" after a couple of scenes the "Stats" button appears in the top right, but if you choose "Go to the bathroom" the "Stats" button never appears. That's as far as I can narrow it down I'm afraid, but you're welcome to ask me anything if it might help you to figure out what's happening.
Fixed! The code line to call the screen "stats" was missing.

Thank you again!

Cigam

Nov 6, 2018
With you having an rtx 3090 (seen from log file) I was expecting more realistic renders, but as others have said it looks pretty dark in places. Overall not bad, me personally, the hourglass intermission gets tedious and annoying at times. Some of the mind alter transitions were good. However if they are used too frequently all of them will get exhausting and skipped.

Interesting for a 0.1 version, and would like to see where you are taking this, but not sure yet. The images look decent, animations are a bit stiff, but pretty good so far.

userrandy

Jan 8, 2020
Looking forward to this, not many mind control games give a "romantic" route, the whole actually caring about those being mind controlled and not just enslaving them.

HolalexGames

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2021
With you having an rtx 3090 (seen from log file) I was expecting more realistic renders, but as others have said it looks pretty dark in places. Overall not bad, me personally, the hourglass intermission gets tedious and annoying at times. Some of the mind alter transitions were good. However if they are used too frequently all of them will get exhausting and skipped.

Interesting for a 0.1 version, and would like to see where you are taking this, but not sure yet. The images look decent, animations are a bit stiff, but pretty good so far.
Thank you for your feedback! Well, this is my first project and I will try to improve the quality with each new update. Yes, my GPU is an RTX 3090. That's why I manage to balance my available time devoted to the project and the rendering time.

I work 12 hours per day in my real job. The remaining 12 hours I have to use to sleep, take care of my family and work on the game. Thanks God for RTX 3090 :giggle:!

• Haha
Reactions: fregonard

HolalexGames

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2021
Yesterday I released an early access version for my Patrons.

The idea is to listen to their feedback and correct possible mistakes.

The public version will be released on 4/30.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmm this game went weird. its like the choices you make dont even matter. and when you try to stay human you fucking die :rolleyes:

soooooo basically we cant decide who we interact with right?

and then MC's dick got herpes on that shit....gross.

idk man i might have to walk away from this game. the bad thing about possession games like this is that the MC is never really in control and damn demon or alien in this case makes your choices invalid.

eh well whatever. still the story is interesting if nothing else.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Mind Hacking: Prelude [v0.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win: 1.03 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 210 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 176 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes