4.80 star(s) 12 Votes

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Hi there!
There are approximately 1094 renders in total (V0.1 + V0.2).
My gosh! I can't wait to get back home and try it out.

Not sure if you noticed, but I wrote the first review for this game here, because I was genuinely impressed with your prologue. It has so much potential and I really hope you get more support and can continue to make this game bigger and even better. It really feels like this has potential to become one of the biggest games and most loved ones on this site. And the fact that you've gotten an update out in just a month is a huge bonus.

If you like, I'd be happy to write another review for the new update once I've tried it out. I'm also part of a lot of discord servers for various adult games (shouldn't be proud of this lol) and if you like, I could share your game there as well. There are so many people interested in these types of games, especially when you can choose a dominant path or a romance path.

Good luck mate! I wish more people could make games like yours, it's a real gem:)

HolalexGames

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2021
My gosh! I can't wait to get back home and try it out.

Not sure if you noticed, but I wrote the first review for this game here, because I was genuinely impressed with your prologue. It has so much potential and I really hope you get more support and can continue to make this game bigger and even better. It really feels like this has potential to become one of the biggest games and most loved ones on this site. And the fact that you've gotten an update out in just a month is a huge bonus.

If you like, I'd be happy to write another review for the new update once I've tried it out. I'm also part of a lot of discord servers for various adult games (shouldn't be proud of this lol) and if you like, I could share your game there as well. There are so many people interested in these types of games, especially when you can choose a dominant path or a romance path.

Good luck mate! I wish more people could make games like yours, it's a real gem:)
Hi there,

i'll appreciate if you share the game :).

My intention is to release big updates monthly.

This will be a series of games. :)

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
Hi there,

i'll appreciate if you share the game :).

My intention is to release big updates monthly.

This will be a series of games. :)
Absolutely glad to hear about the monthly updates! Meanwhile I'll share this game wherever I can, do make a discord server if you find the time. I saw your patreon poll on making one, I think many people would be interested in joining it. Till then, I'll link them to your patreon where they can both download and hopefully support you too.

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
Wow 10/10 start, the story is too interesting and the girls are hot, i dont really like the mind control fetish but the way its done here is pretty good and aptly titled "Mind hacking", though i prefer the Love route, i really like how the Plot forces you to make choice as a corruptor since MC is not the only one in power now, well atleast until he gets his Willpower high, can't wait to see what will happen then....The writing itself seems well structured and flows smoothly and the future arc seems promising... Minor gripe would be like there are some weird out of focus? or unnecessary renders, that i dont see the point of..i mean i'd rather see Alanna's ass a few more times than things like this :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is just an example of one scene and there are few more like this i've came across even in non H-scenes, i mean this kinda scene works when its a video but not when its a static render where we have to click to progress, i am sure dev knows what i am talking about, as i said its just minor gripe cuz at the end of the day H-scenes are also rather important and sexy H-scenes are always a plus...all in all a great start and can't wait for the next update!

Reactions: lassoluh and sp99

sp99

Aug 7, 2017
Fantastic game so far, what a pleasant surprise. Love a good story lead male domination, and the memory discover aspect is a phenomenal way for me to quickly get attached to the girls.

Keep up the good work, you got a patreon subscriber in me, please don't abandon this.

Reactions: HolalexGames

HolalexGames

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2021
Fantastic game so far, what a pleasant surprise. Love a good story lead male domination, and the memory discover aspect is a phenomenal way for me to quickly get attached to the girls.

Keep up the good work, you got a patreon subscriber in me, please don't abandon this.
sp99
Thanks for the feedback and support!
My project is to have a whole sequence of games exploring the adventures of this "alliance" that is being built in the "Prelude" arc.

Reactions: sp99

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Helo!

Most choices have an impact.
The problem is that in this beginning the amount of willpower is low (Human Points + Love Points).

But, thanks for the feedback! :giggle:
But we are forced into paths that might not be the ones we want.

I wanted to stay human and loving and Dianna killed me, forcing me to take her submission path.

How can i get the willpower if i cant refuse the corruptor, dont get Human or Love points when i choose those options and get killed for it?

HolalexGames

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2021
But we are forced into paths that might not be the ones we want.

I wanted to stay human and loving and Dianna killed me, forcing me to take her submission path.

How can i get the willpower if i cant refuse the corruptor, dont get Human or Love points when i choose those options and get killed for it?
juan palote , hi!

The current moment of the story arc needs to be this way. Over the next updates this will be more balanced.
But at the moment the MC is dealing with a cosmic entity within his mind. He will need to strengthen his willpower with every choice he makes during the game sequence.
Or he can choose the other path...

Thank you for you feedback.

All comments here are very important for the construction of the game.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
juan palote , hi!

The current moment of the story arc needs to be this way. Over the next updates this will be more balanced.
But at the moment the MC is dealing with a cosmic entity within his mind. He will need to strengthen his willpower with every choice he makes during the game sequence.

Right, and i understood that, untill i got shot for trying to stay human and was FORCED into a path that i didnt pick, which is Dianna submission....

I understand failing Human and Willpower checks, but Dianna shooting you for trying to be human is just bad, doesnt make sense and disrupts that path. I am choosing to love her, i shouldnt be forced to have submission points

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I wouldn't say it's perfect. It honestly has quite an "amateur" feel to it. Render quality that is a bit lacking, Dialogue that feels a bit wooden. Characters that act out in slightly odd ways. The pacing that feels just a little bit rushed (not in terms of sex, but for the plot). That said, it is an amateur dev working on his first game and learning the ropes. No one releases perfect games on their first try.

What I see going for this dev is the creativity. It's absolutely there. The mind hacking animations, simulated computer code for willpower checks, the design of the corrupter (y)(y)(y). I saw that the dev took the criticisms from the first release and addressed some issues. Some of the scenes being too dark (the new renders for that redone scene is too bright though haha) was addressed. Finding annoying hidden objects were addressed (thanks!). It's great to see user feedback being implemented so fast. Be careful though. Playability and gameplay concerns should be looked at, but don't indulge every little criticism when it comes to the plot or characters if it goes against your vision. That's how you lose focus.

I praised the creativity, and I believe that goes beyond just the presentation of the game. I think the dev has created a pretty unique world here. I hope they find the support to get these ideas fully realized. Good luck.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
juan palote , hi!

So loving Diana is more like illusion of choice? If choice is illusion then why the choice at all?

HolalexGames

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2021
I wouldn't say it's perfect. It honestly has quite an "amateur" feel to it. Render quality that is a bit lacking, Dialogue that feels a bit wooden. Characters that act out in slightly odd ways. The pacing that feels just a little bit rushed (not in terms of sex, but for the plot). That said, it is an amateur dev working on his first game and learning the ropes. No one releases perfect games on their first try.

What I see going for this dev is the creativity. It's absolutely there. The mind hacking animations, simulated computer code for willpower checks, the design of the corrupter (y)(y)(y). I saw that the dev took the criticisms from the first release and addressed some issues. Some of the scenes being too dark (the new renders for that redone scene is too bright though haha) was addressed. Finding annoying hidden objects were addressed (thanks!). It's great to see user feedback being implemented so fast. Be careful though. Playability and gameplay concerns should be looked at, but don't indulge every little criticism when it comes to the plot or characters if it goes against your vision. That's how you lose focus.

I praised the creativity, and I believe that goes beyond just the presentation of the game. I think the dev has created a pretty unique world here. I hope they find the support to get these ideas fully realized. Good luck.
Thank you for your feedback.
I'm really trying to learn a new lesson with each version I release. It is a difficult and, it may not seem, tiring path. It takes hours making images, writing and translating the dialogue, etc.

But, the reward comes with every comment, every download and every feedback from you. I will do my best so that all the lessons I am learning in that first game are reflected in the next ones in the series.

Note: English is not my native language :)

Reactions: desmosome

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Just started so can't say anything concrete but I am curious as to why the sex sounds weren't tied to any of the three volume sliders and instead played full volume despite hitting mute all. Incredibly annoying thing that far too many Devs do...have to mute the entire program so I don't get blasted with unwanted bullshit.

HolalexGames

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2021
Just started so can't say anything concrete but I am curious as to why the sex sounds weren't tied to any of the three volume sliders and instead played full volume despite hitting mute all. Incredibly annoying thing that far too many Devs do...have to mute the entire program so I don't get blasted with unwanted bullshit.
Hi there!

There is no sound in the new animations. I will remove the sound from the old ones in version 0.3.

Thank you for your feedback!

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Wow...so no matter if you resist or not the entity brainjacks Dianna. Obviously it can't be trusted as it straight up proves itself a liar right away. Seeing other posts I guess lack of choice is gonna be the theme of the game; hate when the MC is turned into an NPC.

hobby2121

Jan 13, 2020
i like the corruption path. just played this game today. i'll pledge on Patreon in a few minutes. And yes, please start a discord channel when you can. Also I like the sex sounds.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 12 Votes