3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
The game is too buggy for me, restarted the games 2 times, in the first time I was doing the Anna route and somehow I triggered the night event without talking to Miko, she didn't come to the room for the break+1 the next day, she was acting in her first level corruption in the breakfast, spying in the garden, seeing her in the toilet and Afternoon when I talked to her (All shy, I can take pictures but no hj), but at the onsen scenes where they usual ones (no corruption), in the second time I tried to talk to Miko before all that thing happens again, I get the break+1 and I could access to the new onsen scenes (I think a handjob and grope), the night scene, but ironically the breakfast, the spying seeing her in the toilet and the talk scene with taking a picture where with no corruption, just the handjob scene was on the corruption and she just turn shy just out of nowhere, I tried the a third time but I hit the same bug... just what the hell.

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Nice nice, girls look good and some shot is really hot. But UI makes me confused sometimes.

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
A lot of new h-scenes in this update? What? I count about 4 or 5 maybe some more. That's def not a lot. Idea for game is good, but the way how game is progressing, well... long time update, few image scenes. Comparing to the other games with this models and scenery like corruption or max's life, I could say this is garbage.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
A lot of new h-scenes in this update? What? I count about 4 or 5 maybe some more. That's def not a lot. Idea for game is good, but the way how game is progressing, well... long time update, few image scenes. Comparing to the other games with this models and scenery like corruption or max's life, I could say this is garbage.
I wouldn't really say it's "garbage" the game is still early stage, give the developer some time to smooth things out. So far the models of the girls are really nice, especially if you are a large boob lover. The dev just really needs to work on a better User Interface, more friendlier layout and tweak some other things. I really like this game so far and I am always excited to see a new update :D

zielak123

Jun 24, 2017
I wouldn't really say it's "garbage" the game is still early stage, give the developer some time to smooth things out. So far the models of the girls are really nice, especially if you are a large boob lover. The dev just really needs to work on a better User Interface, more friendlier layout and tweak some other things. I really like this game so far and I am always excited to see a new update :D
You're right. Guess, I'm used to think if updates takes long time (month+) there should be around 20min of gameplay added. The thing why I consider it right away of garbage is because for quite some time on f95 has been appeared games that updates takes that long time and all that updated add is content that can anyone do with 15 min (~10min for tutorial). It really pisses me off.

AlexCopper

Nov 29, 2016
You're right. Guess, I'm used to think if updates takes long time (month+) there should be around 20min of gameplay added. The thing why I consider it right away of garbage is because for quite some time on f95 has been appeared games that updates takes that long time and all that updated add is content that can anyone do with 15 min (~10min for tutorial). It really pisses me off.
I don't know if the dev is telling the truth or if there are a bunch of excuses, but from what I understood from his Patreon, he had some problems over the last weeks.

Jan 28, 2018
I love how you keep saying that Corruption Is better like you have been paid. I don't know about you but i remember the early releases of Corruption and that game was quick (you give one potion to the mother, work, one at the sister.....done.) we get it there is a lot of grindig but it's pretty dumb and useless compare these new-born games with those who have over one year of development.
am i not allowed to have an opinion? because i think i did say if and when @anne O'nymous mods this game it will be far more enjoyable to play
King, it's not about invalidating your opinion, it's simply just trying to encourage everyone to keep in mind that new games are just that, new - and should be given time to develop and grow and learn from mistakes before comparing them to something that is already established and gone through that process, that's all. Corruption is great, no argument there, but this game definitely has potential to be great in a similar if not the same way, it just needs to be allowed to get there. That's all. ^_^

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
King, it's not about invalidating your opinion, it's simply just trying to encourage everyone to keep in mind that new games are just that, new - and should be given time to develop and grow and learn from mistakes before comparing them to something that is already established and gone through that process, that's all. Corruption is great, no argument there, but this game definitely has potential to be great in a similar if not the same way, it just needs to be allowed to get there. That's all. ^_^
it has potential for sure however the mechanics sucks unless people like sandboxes and theres no indication to know you increase the state either in lust or love who knows maybe that changed i havent replayed the game this update or the update before that and the grinding is a pain in the ass thus i think
@anne O'nymous is going to mod this

MartinDAOC

Jun 17, 2018
Hello everyone. I try a lot, but corupted is not at all.
I already have a scene from the shop. and others, but perhaps yoga is not going, simply unable to pick up corruption,
please just for motivation someone save me, where is satisfied. just for me, for a better nudge to prove it. I'm mainly interested in corruption on Mizuki, but in truth to all, I long to see them. thank you all for any help.

Jan 28, 2018
it has potential for sure however the mechanics sucks unless people like sandboxes and theres no indication to know you increase the state either in lust or love who knows maybe that changed i havent replayed the game this update or the update before that and the grinding is a pain in the ass thus i think
@anne O'nymous is going to mod this
Valid points. Some kind of stat indicator would definitely be a useful tool.

Aug 14, 2018
Tried this and just got frustrated. Couldn't progress past the younger sister giving you a handjob. Think I will give this more time in the oven before a replay.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes