3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
The new update is delaying because the dev lost a plane...he was intended to release the 25th.

Edit:
In the patreon website where the dev apologices about the dely he said that the release date is about the 2th of August.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
The release time is delayed post after post in his patreon page, the First release date was 25 July, then (after a supossed canceled fly on vacation) was August 2 when he return home, but after a supossed technical issue was delayed to 8/9 August, and he promissed to launch the update and another update in order to apologice for late August, last post on 11 August is about a release whith no release where dev says he is cleaning bugs.

Summertime seems to be a bad time for different games here, I feel a bad dejabu, big games like Summertime Saga delayed about 3 months, other Good games like Milfy City whith 2 months whith no info by now, Bone's Tales: The manor is another example, he could launch his penultimate update after half a month whith bugs and pretty short content.

Hope is the last thing to lose so hope this game like other games will survive and succes whith no more delay, technical issues, personal problems etc...

CyberX

Feb 3, 2018

Hi guys, MindBreak 0.2.5 part A is finally out. Sorry I know you waited too long for this but just when I was about to release the game my computer decided to die. So I have taken these days to repair it and upgrade a little bit. Anyway, stay tuned these days for the changelog and some news polls about the game! This is the first part of the release, hopefully, I will release the second part at the end of this month/ early September
Sorry for everything, NAV.

Please Enjoy.

Download:

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I usualy like this kind game but this just made me frustrated.
Right off bat i'm totaly lost even with walktrhu only got 2 scenes lifeguard one that's no even in walktru and caugtt masturbating. Other then that i got nothing.
It would be nice if mc gave some kinda hint like: maybe i should work at onsen with anna to get to know her beter or something.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
do you have restart from the beginning because i dont know what the new scenes are in this update and honesty other then the grandma i rather prefer the superior corruption honey select game which is corruption and theres other other honey select games that are really good like maxs life and waifus academy

i mean the mechanics and the grinding is what really blows in this game
I totaly agree that grinding pretymuch kills this game.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Would be nice if the description had the genders correct and maybe a few more words to make it readable.. Genre says male protag

The story is about a young protagonist who once lost his job, on the advice of her mother, decides to move to her mother's best friend's house in Japan. From there begins her perverse path to bribe every girl around him and become their master. The protagonist will have to face choices and relate to other NPCs to decide if and how much [to] corrupt the girls.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
Would Be Nice If the Game Doesn't Crash When You go into renpy Setting ie shift + g To change the settings i get this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Would Be Nice If the Game Doesn't Crash When You go into renpy Setting ie shift + g To change the settings i get this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 266, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 270, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 478, in script
$ ui.interact(suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 478, in <module>
Exception: Could not find font u'tl/None/Sansation_Regular.ttf'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 266, in script
python:
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 270, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\game.py", line 337, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in <module>
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2620, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3375, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 986, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 430, in event
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\curry.py", line 38, in __call__
**dict(self.kwargs.items() + kwargs.items()))
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\game.py", line 337, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 478, in script
File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 478, in <module>
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2620, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3022, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2034, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 475, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 231, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 143, in renpy.display.render.render
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 639, in render
child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1110, in render
st, at)
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1527, in render
cwidth, cheight = sizeit('c', width, height, 0, 0)
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1522, in sizeit
rend = render(pos_d[pos], width, height, st, at)
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 913, in render
surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1110, in render
st, at)
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1807, in render
virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 590, in __init__
glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 238, in glyphs
fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample)
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 650, in get_font
face = load_face(fn)
File "C:\Users\Wayne\Downloads\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\MindBreak-v0.2A-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 591, in load_face
raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))
Exception: Could not find font u'tl/None/Sansation_Regular.ttf'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
MindBreak 0.1
your missing the sansation_regular.ttf here is is put in tl/none folder and its fixed unzip and use

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes