3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Shen10

Jun 21, 2018
there is cirtainly potential here.. but allso alot of frustration i think. maybe 0.5 or so will be worth it. cirtainly gonna keep my eye on it.

Sep 4, 2017
There is a big difference between fantasy and reality my friend, so do not fret too much over it, as it's quite normal for most people, if not all, to get turned on by something in games (or video's), even literature, that they normally would never even think about participating in for real.
One of the most "popular" sexual fantasies, on top 10 if not top 5, for most people, male as female, is rape. That's a surveyed fact. However very very very few, of either gender, would actually consider committing it, or enjoying it in the flesh.
Another popular fantasy is incest, I think it's the forbidden fruit that turns people on, however I am pretty darn sure most brothers would be very protective of their female family members and not dream of them sexually, hot or not.

I think that those who censor/forbid certain fetish material in games and the like, are afraid that people would start to think such stuff is normal in the real world and eventually make their fantasies a reality.
I'm more concerned that suppressing peoples fantasies too much could make them do exactly that!
Personally I'm more comfortable with getting my kinks out of the system by playing games such at this one :eek:penedeyewink:

So you're far from alone and not weird at all :)
Yeah i know man :eazyHype:
there is only a few things that i wouldnt do in game and rape is one of them, oh and male stuff aswell, other than that im balls deep:FeelsGoodMan:

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I know it's a new game and this version is it's first update, but the grind makes me sleepy.. especially since the Love and Corrupted(break) stats are kept secret.. Why are they even shown on their profile if never filled out so we could see what state we've reach with each woman?

Even with the guide it's like clicking each location to see if something new is there, I know that Afternoon every day is when the most action is possible.. just prolongs the grind.. would make more sense that more times of day, especially Evenings, would have some talk/action options too.

Oh and have worked a few weeks and never received a penny for it, not that it looks like we can buy anything in the game yet but still appear meaningless to work at all (except for making Ana happy.. which we don't get a status of)

On in all, boring as hell... think I'll wait for a few more updates before consuming my time to this game.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
The game looks promising , maybe who "buts" the MC isla bit rought, maybe to agresive against the women, a sweet aproach would be better, he calls them "bit ches" I'm Ok whith the fact they will in a future bitches but in the beggining... The second "but" is the game progression , there is not a clear plot and you easily find yourself lost in the game. The main pro is the art, I like all chars, and adding a granny is challenging . I whish this game will be succesful. Crossing fingers!

Reactions: AlexCopper

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hi,
If anyone is interested I made an incest patch for the version 0.2f.Install guide is in the file.I´m not sure is the intro story ok or not so please give me feedback.Here is the link: deletet

Edit: English is not my main language please tell me if I have written something wrong

Edit 2: ok its to late in germany and i forgot to change the install guide to this game :teary: but its almost the same with the mindbreak folder

Edit 3: So i have fix the install guide and have reupload that

Last edited:

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Sounds interesting - but i just can't get by those boobs.

I mesn, how can you fuck them if their boobs keep you two feet aeay?

Reactions: Bakkis15

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Are there any differences between .2 and .2f? I'm not seeing any.

Had the same problem. It said that I am missing the Sansation_Regular.ttf font.
So googled it, download it and added it to the folder game/tl/None and now the console works so far.
You don't even need to download it. It's in the main game folder.

Reactions: opfela

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
if anyone still interest with anna first break I checked the code so it looks like you can skip it and never be able to hit it again because of the event_of_anna has to equal 2. You gain one by talking to her on your first visit to the onsen. And the other by watching her masturbate BUT here is the issue DO NOT go see her again that will also give you another point in event_of_anna just go to sleep. The event should happen right after. If your struggling to get the masturbating scene you have to work in the Onsen without hitting Anna and Rey event. You get 6 from working inside and 5 from working outside. I recommend to work inside because u have the option to leave room and try again until no one is there. You do not get love points when rey or anna are there only sex points.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
if anyone still interest with anna first break I checked the code so it looks like you can skip it and never be able to hit it again because of the event_of_anna has to equal 2. You gain one by talking to her on your first visit to the onsen. And the other by watching her masturbate BUT here is the issue DO NOT go see her again that will also give you another point in event_of_anna just go to sleep. The event should happen right after. If your struggling to get the masturbating scene you have to work in the Onsen without hitting Anna and Rey event. You get 6 from working inside and 5 from working outside. I recommend to work inside because u have the option to leave room and try again until no one is there. You do not get love points when rey or anna are there only sex points.
You could also set the variable to 2 from the console if it goes above it.

Reactions: gen1

regiebomber

Apr 8, 2018
LOVE THE GAME BRO! keep up the good work. Hope you they can move though, Is there anyway i can support this game?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
how to fix this
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call

call _gl_test

File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in script

$ __gl_test()

File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in <module>

$ __gl_test()

File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 363, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test

_gl_performance_test()

File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 431, in _gl_performance_test

result = ui.interact(suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)

Exception: Could not find font u'tl/None/Sansation_Regular.ttf'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

File "D:\SET UP\MindBreak-v0.2f-pc (1)\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap

renpy.main.main()

File "D:\SET UP\MindBreak-v0.2f-pc (1)\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main

run(restart)

File "D:\SET UP\MindBreak-v0.2f-pc (1)\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run

renpy.execution.run_context(True)

File "D:\SET UP\MindBreak-v0.2f-pc (1)\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context

context.run()

File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 198, in script call

call _gl_test

File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in script

$ __gl_test()

File "D:\SET UP\MindBreak-v0.2f-pc (1)\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute

renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)

File "D:\SET UP\MindBreak-v0.2f-pc (1)\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode

exec bytecode in globals, locals

File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 445, in <module>

$ __gl_test()

File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 363, in _m1_00gltest__gl_test

_gl_performance_test()

File "renpy/common/00gltest.rpy", line 431, in _gl_performance_test

result = ui.interact(suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)

File "D:\SET UP\MindBreak-v0.2f-pc (1)\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact

rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)

File "D:\SET UP\MindBreak-v0.2f-pc (1)\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2620, in interact

repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)

File "D:\SET UP\MindBreak-v0.2f-pc (1)\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3022, in interact_core

self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)

File "D:\SET UP\MindBreak-v0.2f-pc (1)\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2034, in draw_screen

renpy.config.screen_height,

File "render.pyx", line 475, in renpy.display.render.render_screen

File "render.pyx", line 231, in renpy.display.render.render

File "D:\SET UP\MindBreak-v0.2f-pc (1)\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render

surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)

File "render.pyx", line 143, in renpy.display.render.render

File "D:\SET UP\MindBreak-v0.2f-pc (1)\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 711, in render

File "D:\SET UP\MindBreak-v0.2f-pc (1)\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 639, in render

child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)

File "D:\SET UP\MindBreak-v0.2f-pc (1)\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1110, in render

st, at)

File "D:\SET UP\MindBreak-v0.2f-pc (1)\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 913, in render

surf = render(d, width - x, rh, cst, cat)

File "D:\SET UP\MindBreak-v0.2f-pc (1)\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1110, in render

st, at)

File "D:\SET UP\MindBreak-v0.2f-pc (1)\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 1807, in render

virtual_layout = Layout(self, width, height, renders, drawable_res=False, size_only=True)

File "D:\SET UP\MindBreak-v0.2f-pc (1)\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 590, in __init__

glyphs = ts.glyphs(s, self)

File "D:\SET UP\MindBreak-v0.2f-pc (1)\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\text\text.py", line 238, in glyphs

fo = font.get_font(self.font, self.size, self.bold, self.italic, 0, self.antialias, self.vertical, self.hinting, layout.oversample)

File "D:\SET UP\MindBreak-v0.2f-pc (1)\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 650, in get_font

face = load_face(fn)

File "D:\SET UP\MindBreak-v0.2f-pc (1)\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\text\font.py", line 591, in load_face

raise Exception("Could not find font {0!r}.".format(orig_fn))

Exception: Could not find font u'tl/None/Sansation_Regular.ttf'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1

Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135

MindBreak 0.1

hope you reply
Just copy the font Sansation_Regular.ttf from the /game/ folder into the /game/tl/None folder.

Reactions: vanh9008

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
In the first 2 days I've gone to Miko's room SEVERAL times. SHE ISN'T THERE! This is quite tedious from the start!
All the girls are there but only in the affternoon you can talk to them i thought i installed it incorectly but no i was wrong they are there i afternoon but you can talk to only 1 per day

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes