3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Giving this a second try. First release was so unplayable unless you changed the scripting yourself. This game looks so promising and I hope it becomes one of my favorites like Corruption and House Arrest :D

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
just reading the intro and I have to laugh hard. I read Japan doesnt let anyone in to look for work, you already have a job contract or you dont.

They even export japanese citizens, set them up with a bit of money and a contract making them declare they will never return, effectively making them persona non grata.

Aragonik

Aug 14, 2017
please help a saved with 0.2 or something because I have been testing for 1 hour and I do not advance in new things or in corruption it drives me crazy this game helps

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
i am confused. It says "male protagonist" but in the overview it keeps saying "her mother and her path".

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Excuse me for being a novice in the language here but wich one is Netorare again ?
Is it the one where MC have affair with another mans "partner"...
Or is it when another dude comes in and take "MC's" partner...
I never get the hang on that one :p

Sxxten

May 21, 2018
Excuse me for being a novice in the language here but wich one is Netorare again ?
Is it the one where MC have affair with another mans "partner"...
Or is it when another dude comes in and take "MC's" partner...
I never get the hang on that one :p
Netorare means another person is stealing the protagonist's love interest. So, the Netorare tag is actually a misnomer here -- it should actually be changed to Netori, which actually means the protagonist is stealing.

gabrielmarxs

Mar 2, 2018
Hey guys, I discover a night scene in the dining room with Anna, but that did not advance her corruption level. Does anyone got the handjob from her? In version 0.1 I got advanced scenes in the onsen and now I cannot get anymore.

Shen10

Jun 21, 2018
i cant seem to progress in this game at all. all i get is rey shouting at me, anna in the dinning room at night. miko mentions the tearoom and i cant seem to get anything there, allso spying and catching anna doesnt seem to progress anything... so is it just a question of content lacking or have anyone actualy managed to get a love or break point from any character at all ?.

Reactions: sithlordo66

Aragonik

Aug 14, 2017
I saw scenes in 0.1 that now in 0.2 there are no ways to get and in 0.2 there is progress of the older woman and nothing by much that combines nothing advances that is what happens I do not understand

Reactions: phreadom

gabrielmarxs

Mar 2, 2018
i cant seem to progress in this game at all. all i get is rey shouting at me, anna in the dinning room at night. miko mentions the tearoom and i cant seem to get anything there, allso spying and catching anna doesnt seem to progress anything... so is it just a question of content lacking or have anyone actualy managed to get a love or break point from any character at all ?.
I got a break point from grandma, I think you have to help her a lot with her garden and pray with her, then (in the afternoon) talk with Miko and do Specials option to do yoga sessions with grandma. That advances grandma a little bit. Later you can talk with grandma to do yoga with her alone (in the morning?). If that don't get you the break scene (great scene btw) must be the handjob option (I don't know for sure).
Did you got Miko watching MC masturbating? I think that scene triggers everything else but I don't know how I got it

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I am going to disagree with you , in 90% of the time the douchiness of the douchebag, raping/blackmalling is reflected unto him. They are ugly as sin.
still, ugly bastard is its own subgenre. one that pisses me off hard as its featured in almost everywhere.

unless the trope is turned on its head and the protagonist gets away with anything due to their prettiness.

so i clicked through the game for a bit and dont know what i am supposed to do. i visited every location, looked around and had what appears to be a dream that turned out accurate by way of breakfast.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so i go to the bathing room in evening and miko is in there, she smiles, i come near, then suddenly i'm outside again eh??

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
OK every time I go to Anna's room in the evening, I see her topless on the bed and when I approach her I keep getting this error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2425, in <module>
NameError: name 'face' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\*******\Downloads\Mind Break\MindBreak-v02-pc\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\*******\Downloads\Mind Break\MindBreak-v02-pc\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\*******\Downloads\Mind Break\MindBreak-v02-pc\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\*******\Downloads\Mind Break\MindBreak-v02-pc\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 2425, in script
���Q"�����!݃�w���͊���w�p����K�5�w�-}�C[��l?��yP��
File "C:\Users\*******\Downloads\Mind Break\MindBreak-v02-pc\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1306, in execute
paired = renpy.python.py_eval(self.paired)
File "C:\Users\*******\Downloads\Mind Break\MindBreak-v02-pc\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1835, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\*******\Downloads\Mind Break\MindBreak-v02-pc\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1828, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 2425, in <module>
NameError: name 'face' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
MindBreak 0.1

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes