3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Whenever a renpy game says "NameError: name 'face' is not defined", it's almost always a spelling error. I'm not renpy savvy enough to fix it, but anyone that wants to put in the effort of unpackaging the game and fixing that error could probably do so pretty easily.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I am not sure this will help anyone, but here are some of the things I have discovered.

1. Talk to one of the women at home in the afternoon. You can only talk to one per day.
2. Ask Miko about her mom, sister and grandma.
3. Once you ask Miko about her sister and she says check the tearoom, do it one afternoon.
4. Check the toilet every earlymorning until Anna lets you stay in with her.
5. Check the garden before breakfast to see Anna in various states of undress.
6. Talk to the grandma in the earlymorning and morning. You can also do a footrub in the evening.

I am sure there is a lot I am missing and the grind is long. But I hope it helps others

Reactions: patrickB

Sidereel

Mar 17, 2018
Anyone figure out how to progress with Anna? She just keeps on masturbating in the dining room at night and I can't find a way to get past it.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Anyone figure out how to progress with Anna? She just keeps on masturbating in the dining room at night and I can't find a way to get past it.
I had to restart and when I did, I would talk to her in the afternoon. At first she is to shy. But talking to her and then talking to her at work seems to have unlocked when you catch her masturbating, then the next day she comes and talks to you

Reactions: Sidereel

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
why do i get this error ?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 2425, in <module>
NameError: name 'face' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Vinc\Desktop\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Vinc\Desktop\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\Vinc\Desktop\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\Vinc\Desktop\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 2425, in script
���Q"�����!݃�w���͊���w�p����K�5�w�-}�C[��l?��yP��
File "C:\Users\Vinc\Desktop\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1306, in execute
paired = renpy.python.py_eval(self.paired)
File "C:\Users\Vinc\Desktop\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1835, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Vinc\Desktop\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1828, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
MindBreak 0.1

so how should i fix it?
I got that also, but then after awhile it stopped. No clue really what I did to make it stop though

bendrag0n

Dec 13, 2017
View attachment 103645
Overview:
The story is about a young protagonist who once lost his job, on the advice of her mother, decides to move to her mother's best friend's house in Japan. From there begins her perverse path to bribe every girl around him and become their master. The protagonist will have to face choices and relate to other NPCs to decide if and how much corrupt the girls.​

Updated: June 21, 2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Downloads:
PC: - -
Compressed Version:

thanks @ for sharing
MAC v0.1f: - - -

game crashed when i went o annas bedroom I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "F:\mindbeak\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\mindbeak\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\mindbeak\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
File "F:\mindbeak\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "F:\mindbeak\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1306, in execute
File "F:\mindbeak\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1835, in py_eval
File "F:\mindbeak\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1828, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
MindBreak 0.1

Sxxten

May 21, 2018
OK every time I go to Anna's room in the evening, I see her topless on the bed and when I approach her I keep getting this error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\*******\Downloads\Mind Break\MindBreak-v02-pc\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\*******\Downloads\Mind Break\MindBreak-v02-pc\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\*******\Downloads\Mind Break\MindBreak-v02-pc\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
File "C:\Users\*******\Downloads\Mind Break\MindBreak-v02-pc\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "C:\Users\*******\Downloads\Mind Break\MindBreak-v02-pc\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1306, in execute
File "C:\Users\*******\Downloads\Mind Break\MindBreak-v02-pc\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1835, in py_eval
File "C:\Users\*******\Downloads\Mind Break\MindBreak-v02-pc\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1828, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
MindBreak 0.1
game crashed when i went o annas bedroom I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "F:\mindbeak\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\mindbeak\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 520, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\mindbeak\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 149, in run
File "F:\mindbeak\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 835, in run_context
context.run()
File "F:\mindbeak\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1306, in execute
File "F:\mindbeak\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1835, in py_eval
File "F:\mindbeak\MindBreak-v0.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1828, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
MindBreak 0.1
@Martin The Geico Gecko was right about the solution. Here's a quick fix for it. Drop it into the 'game' folder and overwrite.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
This game is confusing af needs a wt anna has bated in the living room nothing after that with her can't help out at the hotel or get in with her into the bath done everything with the granny prayed foot massage at night cleaned garden and Miko can't seem to find her just in the toilet and that's it and rey blackmailed her nothing after that either
Here is my save file idk what I've done wrong or yet to do anyone that can help would be greatly appreciated ty

AlexCopper

Nov 29, 2016
This game is confusing af needs a wt anna has bated in the living room nothing after that with her can't help out at the hotel or get in with her into the bath done everything with the granny prayed foot massage at night cleaned garden and Miko can't seem to find her just in the toilet and that's it and rey blackmailed her nothing after that either
Here is my save file idk what I've done wrong or yet to do anyone that can help would be greatly appreciated ty
Did you use an old version save?

sasquach

Dec 28, 2017
i do like the game little too much of not being able too see where you stand as in how they feel about you . so you just have too keep on grinding also dont like the fact no walkthough tough too know where you stand great art work fix the bugs and your good too go looking forward too new content ty

Drue

May 12, 2018
Is there any update? i don't see any post in this last thread today about update

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
These kind of games makes me question my sexuality.
In RL i don't like massive boobs, but when playing VN's i REALLY like em(although there is a difference between massive balloons and massive more natural boobs, not a fan of the balloon type)
I don't like grannies but in VN's it's pretty damn hot(granted they don't look like 70-80 yo grannies)
I wouldn't dream of banging my sis or my mom( maybe they are just not attractive enough) but in VN's im all over that shit.
VN's are messing with me big time and I'm not complaining it is wierding me out a bit. :D
There is a big difference between fantasy and reality my friend, so do not fret too much over it, as it's quite normal for most people, if not all, to get turned on by something in games (or video's), even literature, that they normally would never even think about participating in for real.
One of the most "popular" sexual fantasies, on top 10 if not top 5, for most people, male as female, is rape. That's a surveyed fact. However very very very few, of either gender, would actually consider committing it, or enjoying it in the flesh.
Another popular fantasy is incest, I think it's the forbidden fruit that turns people on, however I am pretty darn sure most brothers would be very protective of their female family members and not dream of them sexually, hot or not.

I think that those who censor/forbid certain fetish material in games and the like, are afraid that people would start to think such stuff is normal in the real world and eventually make their fantasies a reality.
I'm more concerned that suppressing peoples fantasies too much could make them do exactly that!
Personally I'm more comfortable with getting my kinks out of the system by playing games such at this one :eek:penedeyewink:

So you're far from alone and not weird at all :)

AlexCopper

Nov 29, 2016
There is a big difference between fantasy and reality my friend, so do not fret too much over it, as it's quite normal for most people, if not all, to get turned on by something in games (or video's), even literature, that they normally would never even think about participating in for real.
One of the most "popular" sexual fantasies, on top 10 if not top 5, for most people, male as female, is rape. That's a surveyed fact. However very very very few, of either gender, would actually consider committing it, or enjoying it in the flesh.
Another popular fantasy is incest, I think it's the forbidden fruit that turns people on, however I am pretty darn sure most brothers would be very protective of their female family members and not dream of them sexually, hot or not.

I think that those who censor/forbid certain fetish material in games and the like, are afraid that people would start to think such stuff is normal in the real world and eventually make their fantasies a reality.
I'm more concerned that suppressing peoples fantasies too much could make them do exactly that!
Personally I'm more comfortable with getting my kinks out of the system by playing games such at this one :eek:penedeyewink:

So you're far from alone and not weird at all :)
PAPA bless you my brother

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
If this game continues to get bugged fix and more content, it's going to be on my top list compared to DoD, Corruption and many more. Right now I don't know wtf is wrong with me but I am crazy about Granny :O

Reactions: AlexCopper
3.10 star(s) 15 Votes