3.10 star(s) 15 Votes

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Mindbreak [v0.2.5a] [Nav Creations] - Original Size: 2.44GB

Download PC (142MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Sweet, loved this game. I had to change a bunch of the code last release though. Looks like a lot of people had issues with the last version, if I have to make a ton of changes again I'll post my fixed version here.

moosehead82

Jul 20, 2017
Why the fuck is this 2.4 gig,.. Go for the compressed version (is not even 150MB, best compression ever or there is something I don't understand) but atm it is not even worth it.

Redcloud

Feb 26, 2018
Don't know why people being so negative lol I LOVED this update thanks to the person who made, it was awesome! one of my favorite games on here still.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i'm wondering where are the new hentai scenes?!? grandma at the park? miko on the train? milf on train? aiko shopping? oh and sakura you massage to sleep.. are those really hentai?!? am i completely missing something? like maybe actual hentai scenes?!?

ravscool

Jan 14, 2018
I've started a new game and received this message during the story intro when arriving in Japan and looking for a taxi:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00placeholder.rpy", line 207, in render
return renpy.render(child, width, height, st, at)
Exception: Could not find font u'tl/None/Sansation_Regular.ttf'.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
[...] still though the best honey select games of the top of my head are corruption max's life and waifus academy
I just took a look at the code... and it's exactly the same structure than Corrupion. So, I'll keep an eye on it. Still few updates to have a better understanding of how he want to make it and I'll probably mod this one since I already know a good way to do it.

Exception: Could not find font u'tl/None/Sansation_Regular.ttf'.
The solution is... two comments before yours !

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I just took a look at the code... and it's exactly the same structure than Corrupion. So, I'll keep an eye on it. Still few updates to have a better understanding of how he want to make it and I'll probably mod this one since I already know a good way to do it.

The solution is... two comments before yours !
if you mod this then this would actually be worth while to play judging on how you did corruption :D

Reactions: anne O'nymous

AlexCopper

Nov 29, 2016
its not about being negative its about not understanding why the grinding with no indication that you progressed by love or lust and the mechanics really suck that being said i play this for the grandma content still though the best honey select games of the top of my head are corruption max's life and waifus academy
I love how you keep saying that Corruption Is better like you have been paid. I don't know about you but i remember the early releases of Corruption and that game was quick (you give one potion to the mother, work, one at the sister.....done.) we get it there is a lot of grindig but it's pretty dumb and useless compare these new-born games with those who have over one year of development.

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes