RPGM Completed Mini World Living ~ Experience living together with your Girlfriend ~ [Final] [BABYLON]

1.60 star(s) 10 Votes
Sep 4, 2018
The game contains netori and netorare. NTR tag should be added.

The reviews on DLsite are negative, but since the descriptions says the game is short and has a "Killing spree mode" with many weapons including nukes I'm going to give it a try. First time seeing something like this on F95. Actually the heroge aspect of the game look likes crap but I'm here for the violence. I don't expect it to be as good as the classic in the pic below, but we will see.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
boot up music is a absolute banger. sounds like something that belongs in a scifi SHMUP, not a tiny GF sim

Sep 4, 2018
You need some hugs dude. :whistle: :coffee:
Thanks for the concern, I'm perfectly fine, but as you can imagine I'm not the kind who likes human contact. Morimiya is a fun little game to pass the time and kill the stress, it shouldn't be taken seriously. No different than killing and destroying everything in GTA.

Munkieshines

Nov 12, 2018
Oh no... This is one of those low effort google MTLs I made way back. I really wish people would tell me before using them in a game release thread.
I would make a proper DMTL beforehand.

I even specifically called it obsolete in the thread.

Edit: I'm working on an update please give me a few hours.

Edit2: Please use this patch. https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...contain-ntr-and-sprite-sex.39733/post-6471708

Edit3: Full game with new translation applied:

could you possibly upload to a site that is not a clickbait ridden troll? clicking the Download button regularly sends to another site that is a clickbait scam to get you to click IT's DL button to invite unwanted shit, and the file you want does not DL either way

1.60 star(s) 10 Votes