RPGM Completed Mini World Living ~ Experience living together with your Girlfriend ~ [Final] [BABYLON]

1.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Bknjuu

Dec 10, 2018
well for those that want to know, girls are by
1 - house to the right
2 - by coffee shop beside train station
3 - inside town hall below house
4 - in school sports field

don't know what triggers them to appear, but it seems to be in order as you keep attending the town meetings. Also could I triggered the ntr scenes by getting her pregnant then getting love to 0, they are automatic after a while at night.

Last edited:

Shockervern

Jul 26, 2021
Hands down one of the most pointless worthless games i have played . it has 21 pics total in the game 6 are standing/intro pics.
also requires you to just stand there for 15 mins for each day to pass once you do the single task for the day since you can't end the day till the clock moves to night .
The H if you can call it that is one of the handful of single pics and about 5 lines . pretty sure you can see every single pic in game from the preview .
just look at those and then insert a few line of oh yeah we did it oh feels good squelch squelch . as barebones as you can get . not a game not a vn not texted based not a sim not a rpgm .
it's purely a walking/standing simulator with 15 pics and maybe 200-400 total lines in game from start to end

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Best Game Description.
Change my mind.

Best Game Description.png

Easily the worst "game" I ever played, I don't think it even deserve to be called one xD

Last edited:

lilwy

Apr 9, 2023
Its so deeply sad how dog sh!t this game is. The arts beautiful but its just so bad. My best example is trying to jerk off to a slide show of hentai art but your data plan ran out so you went to the nearest mcdonalds bathroom to jerk off but the connection is so bad that you just sit there holding you flaccid dick waiting 10 mins to have the next slide load just to repeat the cycle

• Haha
Reactions: rokrad
1.60 star(s) 10 Votes