RPGM Completed Mini World Living ~ Experience living together with your Girlfriend ~ [Final] [BABYLON]

1.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
could you possibly upload to a site that is not a clickbait ridden troll? clicking the Download button regularly sends to another site that is a clickbait scam to get you to click IT's DL button to invite unwanted shit, and the file you want does not DL either way
Zippyshare is an approved file host according to general rules.
https://f95zone.to/threads/approved-file-hosts-updated-2021-12-22.3432/

Please use a script/adblocker like ublock origin, or use a download manager like JDownloader 2.

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
You ever wonder how many games there actually are on DLSITE that have pregnancy, but the devs forget to put that tag on there (also other tags of course). At least it's adjustable here on f95 with the mods, but on that site...
Eu1SLX.gif

• Sad
Reactions: RenH

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
i just think that this game should have the "NTR" tag
For future reference, you can tag the thread creator, or use the report button on the main thread, click other, and then say that it is missing the *instert genre here* tag. (I have already done so, so don't bother).

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
Oh no... This is one of those low effort google MTLs I made way back. I really wish people would tell me before using them in a game release thread.
I would make a proper DMTL beforehand.

I even specifically called it obsolete in the thread.

Edit: I'm working on an update please give me a few hours.

Edit2: Please use this patch. https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...contain-ntr-and-sprite-sex.39733/post-6471708

Edit3: Full game with new translation applied:

that edit3 link just takes you to a 403 forbidden

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
that edit3 link just takes you to a 403 forbidden
Zippyshare is blocked by several EU countries. Please use a vpn/proxy. Any random non-EU one will work.
Alternatively you can wait until the OP is updated, or use the patch version.

redplauge

Feb 20, 2018
going to say i had to get the raw files from the untranslated version and copy the ..\www\img folder to the translated one.
also that other than not really knowing where anything is is slowing down figuring out where to go... no handy arrow pointing into a door or anything, only a pink circle when you find it.

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
now if only we could replace "girlfriend" with "sister" :p
Consider this a little sister mod.
I changed the intro a little to make the girl your sister and changed many of the hentai scenes to make her call you Onii-chan.
A few scenes remain the same because...I got bored XD
To make it work just replace the file inside the zip for the one with the same name in the www/data folder
Have fun ;p

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Oh no... This is one of those low effort google MTLs I made way back. I really wish people would tell me before using them in a game release thread.
I would make a proper DMTL beforehand.

I even specifically called it obsolete in the thread.

Edit: I'm working on an update please give me a few hours.

Edit2: Please use this patch. https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...contain-ntr-and-sprite-sex.39733/post-6471708

Edit3: Full game with new translation applied:

Wow bro thanks! We appreciate the fact that you took your time to update the translation. You're awesome.

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
How do you play this? Ive been attending these dumbass meetings every day and nothing has happened.
You need to visit the shopping center first to fulfill the 'date'. Then walk down from the station to the Civil Records office and submit a Marriage Registration form to be able to bed the girl.

After that, other scenarios can be progressed.

Tick.Tock

Dec 7, 2017
How do you play this? Ive been attending these dumbass meetings every day and nothing has happened.
I played for about 30 mins. You can attend meetings and have dates with your girlfriend. It all depends on the messages shown in the morning as to what you can do for the day. For dates you just need to find her in the correct location before evening. You can have sex with her nightly after choosing to sleep and she will become pregnant if you keep at it.

There's a love stat that increases after successful dates and some sex events. You can have affairs with random girls throughout the town that will lower the love stat. You can also fill out the marriage certificate which will automatically fill up the love stat. If there is an actual ending, I have no idea.

I used cheat engine's speed hack 12x to get around the annoying wait times. I didn't play enough to see if anything else happens. There's a killing spree option that you can activate in the basement. I thought I stabbed everyone but nothing seemed to happen afterwards...

1.60 star(s) 10 Votes