RPGM Completed Mini World Living ~ Experience living together with your Girlfriend ~ [Final] [BABYLON]

1.60 star(s) 10 Votes

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
Does this game have multiple endings? Or is it only 1 ending? Or does this game even have endings? O_O

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I played for about 30 mins. You can attend meetings and have dates with your girlfriend. It all depends on the messages shown in the morning as to what you can do for the day. For dates you just need to find her in the correct location before evening. You can have sex with her nightly after choosing to sleep and she will become pregnant if you keep at it.

There's a love stat that increases after successful dates and some sex events. You can have affairs with random girls throughout the town that will lower the love stat. You can also fill out the marriage certificate which will automatically fill up the love stat. If there is an actual ending, I have no idea.

I used cheat engine's speed hack 12x to get around the annoying wait times. I didn't play enough to see if anything else happens. There's a killing spree option that you can activate in the basement. I thought I stabbed everyone but nothing seemed to happen afterwards...
It's possible for your wife to cheat on you with men around town. It seems they don't spawn unless the "EX State" flag is turned on (I ripped open the game files to check conditions.) However, even if I turn that on, the cheating events don't even play.

Also, every H event really is just a single static CG that doesn't show penetration, 3-4 text boxes, and then it's over. Each cheating pairing has only 1 scene each, too.

This game feels like a scam, but the killing spree option is too fucking random for a scam. (And almost fucking doubled the art resources the game uses, which a scam wouldn't waste on such a random thing.) I think the guy who made this just has his head up his ass.

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
You ever wonder how many games there actually are on DLSITE that have pregnancy, but the devs forget to put that tag on there (also other tags of course). At least it's adjustable here on f95 with the mods, but on that site...
View attachment 1778615
DLSite misses tags a LOT. I've seen some things with no tags, and at least one where it didn't have the scat tag when one of the preview pics clearly had it. Or many where the tag or its subject matter is literally in the title, but it isn't tagged as such. I believe it's mainly what the dev puts, though supposedly someone who has paid for it can edit them. I don't know for sure though, because I haven't actually bought one from them.

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
It's possible for your wife to cheat on you with men around town. It seems they don't spawn unless the "EX State" flag is turned on (I ripped open the game files to check conditions.) However, even if I turn that on, the cheating events don't even play.

Also, every H event really is just a single static CG that doesn't show penetration, 3-4 text boxes, and then it's over. Each cheating pairing has only 1 scene each, too.

This game feels like a scam, but the killing spree option is too fucking random for a scam. (And almost fucking doubled the art resources the game uses, which a scam wouldn't waste on such a random thing.) I think the guy who made this just has his head up his ass.
Only trigger I saw to cause the EX state is picking up the knife for killing spree mode. I'm pretty sure the NTR is unimplemented in this game. While I suspect this should make the "is NTR avoidable" crowd happy, they'll probably be more upset that the NTR scenes aren't actually in the game and somehow with the MC instead.

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Oh great, another gane ruined by NTR.
as far as i can tell the ntr in this is just the MC screwing another girl once but then again i didn't get to far into this because it's slow as hell and 90-95% of the time you're left with nothing to do but wait for the night to hit to start the next day and i think each hour int he game is between 20-60 seconds IRL long with no way to change the game speed or do anything other then once a day event with i'm guessing the mayor talking tot he MC and the scattered date with the MC's wife

1.60 star(s) 10 Votes