RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Is this game lagging for anyone? I thought I was having problems like this in the last game, but I don't think its normal for the game to freeze up and not notice a command when I press enter 3-4 times to get it to move the text box to the next level. Character won't respond to moving the arrow and it takes a few clicks of the mouse to get her to move to a certain parts of the map. :C

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
What's the way to trigger one of the guy in the Charlotte Inn? Says you have to have some bad state to trigger it, but the only bad state I got (I think sensibility) from the bandit cave enemies don't trigger it :/ got the other one that needed 30 naughty points or around.

Game is okay, but for some reason damage numbers are sometimes covered up by the protagonist during battles. And yeah, can't skip the fight h-scenes. Different scene when it's the boss that gets you. At least can't disable the annoying voice in the options menu.

Edit: effect needed was lactation, which you can't get in the bandit's cave, but in the forest after you've beaten the bandit boss.

Last edited:

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
workupload will fail seconds b4 it finishes downloading..... this is bs cuz when you resume, the download starts over

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
can someone upload a mega version of this game? every other one either tries the move: "virus attack" on me or fails b4 the download finishes and starts over just to fail b4 the download finishes again

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Wasn't there a smiliar game like this with the whole max TP increases your magic power but spells cost more mechanic....that took place in a forest?

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
wow, the text appearing noise is super annoying. Who thought that was a good idea?

Everything else about it seems pretty ok at the start though.
Yeah that's old school, and just like random encounters, is very outdated now. The early dragon warrior(quest) games had that and it was no big deal but now it's annoying.

Meria and the Orc Island. The blue haired character is the exact same person. Either its a sequel or an origin story.
Ok I believe that's the game I was thinking of in my previous post with the TP mechanic. Battle mechanic is pretty much identical.

kstarr

Oct 6, 2019
I get out of the church at the beginning when Im going to the forest and it appears me the error "Failed to execute 'attackShader' on 'WebGLRenderingContext': parameter 2 is not of type 'WebGLShader'" Anyone know how to solve this? If I should change sometging in the files?

Reactions: nobatoXD

dariussama123

Dec 23, 2018

Can some hero uppload new game please? Game (this one) seems decent in quality, except MTL translation and slow sex-battle log system. Well decent for classic hentai stuff

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
played for all of 15 seconds and am enjoying the 2d sprite art animation.... Just ran back and forth watching the hair bounce and flow as she ran

beebooboobop

Jan 28, 2021
Anyone know where the save data is located? trying to use the full save posted earlier and not sure where I put it

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes