MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Where have I seen this before? Can't recall whether I liked it or not but since I can't really remember, probably. Welp, thank god for full saves.

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
I was having a decent time with this game. Beating a few bosses. A bit of okay in-battle sex. Then, all of a sudden, I've reached the ending. It took only a few hours, and I was ginding a bit. You could definitely speedrun this in no time at all. This is just a bit too bare-bones.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
I was having a decent time with this game. Beating a few bosses. A bit of okay in-battle sex. Then, all of a sudden, I've reached the ending. It took only a few hours, and I was ginding a bit. You could definitely speedrun this in no time at all. This is just a bit too bare-bones.
Felt the same way. Felt like it was supposed to be much bigger than it ended up being, but something like; time constraints, a falling out with a co creator, or real life become too busy, so they tidied up an ending for it

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Welp, tried out this game and I gotta say, the one word I'd use for it... disappointing.

The only really good thing about it is the art. Mireille is hot, the art-style is nice, and they even went the extra mile with the sprite, which is very cute. However, everything else is very meh. The combat is tedious and very bare bones with nothing that really stands out aside from maybe the magic boost thing. The story is one we've all seen a million times with nothing to make it stand out from any other 'nice girl's relative gets sick and she must go on adventure to save them' types. The hentai scenes are pretty half-baked. The ones outside of combat are kind of meh, and not that many to begin with. The ones in combat have that stupid overlay thing covering all sorts of bits and thus they're less good than they could be.

And don't even get me started on the combat rape... It's like they saw the combat rape of Ambrosia and took all the worst elements without taking any of the good ones. Not that it matters because it's pretty trivial to outscale the content to prevent it entirely with the help of the prostitution events. Especially if you farm a little around the crystals.

You'll have more of a hassle actually unlocking the scenes than preventing them. All in all, I'd recommend not bothering beyond the prostitution scenes to get a bunch of money, and then unlock everything after the ending.

The game has a New Game+ thing too, didn't try it out though because the whole thing is far too linear for this to matter in any way.

All in all, it feels like an unfinished product. There are hints of ideas here, and there's a lot of work that was put in the art-style, but there's no payoff, and a lot of the systems that have more theoretical potential simply end up under-utilized.

Odds are something went wrong during the production and they just published what they had with a little finish... because any other idea doesn't make sense. Well, except for this being a lazy cash-grab. Because let's be honest, I'd have been majorly pissed if I actually paid money for this...

frasse

Feb 7, 2018
any help ? where can i find the doctor to go to the town ? he said he is waiting me to the entrance of the village but i still can't find him

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
any help ? where can i find the doctor to go to the town ? he said he is waiting me to the entrance of the village but i still can't find him
Don't know what to tell you. This game is linear as fukk.
There's literally ONE entrance to the village. And the doctor is standing right there. With that weirdish talk icon hovering above his head. And his cart next to him.

...glasses?

Reactions: frasse

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Great game! The only complaint I have is that it is way too short. This feels like the tenth of a normal game. Could be finished within 1-2 hours easily unfortunately

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So am kind of stuck as I don't remember what the text told me I had to do after getting the plant and returning to the village. The doctor is at the entrance and I can go between the town and village but that is all I am not able to figure out what I am needing to do as it seems to be stuck in some sort of free roam atm

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes