bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
It looks perfect, promising battle fuck, very cute mc, nice layout, the pussy is drawn hot as hell too. Dont mind if i do :))

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Quite laggy for me, letter-by-letter text and lots of pointless running. I like the art, but unless someone convinces me that there is a payoff later, I'll end my exploration here.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Gallery room in slot 1, and the rest of the slots are the rooms before boss fights.

Game is ok, just slightly above average imo. A GOR RPG with good art like this only comes around once in a while anyways.
Yeah something like you said.

I find it rather bland, and the sex scene's on first time seem contrived and I don't feel like I understand the consequence that they bring.

The art is okay too, as you said, above average in this style of game, but not a mind blower.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
So you can easily get into a situation where you get stunlocked by sex attacks, and since they don't cause damage you can be stuck there for 10+ minutes with unskippable slow text scenes every. single. attack. It's also one of those hRPGs with one (1) enemy type per dungeon. I refuse to believe anyone playtested this and said 'yep, this seems fine to me'.

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes