5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
:D Wow!! It's amazing to me how much two (or more) people can observe the same thing and have a totally different opinion. It's baffling to me how anyone that's into this genre can rate that video so low. I thought the lowest anyone would rate it would be a 9, but I guess from what you wrote it would be about a 6.

Girlfriends4Ever was good. I like the intro (VA and dialog) and the music at the beginning, but the animation quality wasn't as good as Royal Descent, the positions weren't as good, and the storyline wasn't as good. I rate Girlfriends4Ever about 7.5. It came off as a little too bland in comparison to Royal Descent.

What I like about Royal Descent (which gives it an advantage) is that Cerene has super powers and used them to put Sophia in positions that are not possible without her powers. I forgot to mention the dialog in my original post. I also give that a 10. It kept the titillation strong throughout the whole video. The powerplay was just right.
Yeah it simply comes down to personal taste...
I for one agree with GirlCockSemen, Royal Descent was to me quite literally a descent in quality coming from Bloodlust 1, although Bloodlust 1 itself was inherently flawed but not for the same reason Royal Descent was.
Bloodlust 1 just had one big issue, Tristan... if they had used another futa or a monster instead it would have been AMAZING but Tristan is simply the biggest cockblock ever, at least to me.

That being said I think what we can all agree on is that the glory days of Miro and Affect3D are long gone.
If we're lucky we'll get a decent Bloodlust 3 Part 1 in the next 2-3 years but part 2 (which will probably release in 5 years or so) is probably going to be absolutely terrible, judging from the Blender work they've been releasing over the last 2 years.

We can only hope that at some point Miro sells his models (especially Cerene, damn she's by far the hottest 3dx model I've ever seen) to a skilled 3dx artists or makes them publicly available like Wildeer did.

So let us hope brothers and sisters!

Hobmat70

May 22, 2020
Can you share V1, because that the version I happen to miss.
If you're referring to the part with Tristan, I checked my drives and I don't have it. I must have deleted it. I know I didn't have it in my Miro folders but thought it might still be in the original DL location since it was a torrent. That one is available on Page 1.

If you're referring to MiroAffect3D - Bloodlust Cerene - Royal Descent - Main Movie v1-02 [1080pHD][10mbps], I only have a free Mega account. The free version allowance is too small for that file, and on top of that, I'm close to full capacity from a few files I have on there.

If anyone knows a good free method without a lot of hassle for me to upload it here, please let me know.

GirlCockSemen

Mar 17, 2020
Yeah it simply comes down to personal taste...
I for one agree with GirlCockSemen, Royal Descent was to me quite literally a descent in quality coming from Bloodlust 1, although Bloodlust 1 itself was inherently flawed but not for the same reason Royal Descent was.
Bloodlust 1 just had one big issue, Tristan... if they had used another futa or a monster instead it would have been AMAZING but Tristan is simply the biggest cockblock ever, at least to me.

That being said I think what we can all agree on is that the glory days of Miro and Affect3D are long gone.
If we're lucky we'll get a decent Bloodlust 3 Part 1 in the next 2-3 years but part 2 (which will probably release in 5 years or so) is probably going to be absolutely terrible, judging from the Blender work they've been releasing over the last 2 years.

We can only hope that at some point Miro sells his models (especially Cerene, damn she's by far the hottest 3dx model I've ever seen) to a skilled 3dx artists or makes them publicly available like Wildeer did.

So let us hope brothers and sisters!
StevenCarson was given Cerene's model, and I think one or two other artists from Slushe. Though Steven has an asshole like a Venus flytrap so good luck getting anything out of him.

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
StevenCarson was given Cerene's model, and I think one or two other artists from Slushe. Though Steven has an asshole like a Venus flytrap so good luck getting anything out of him.
I know that S.Carson has the Cerene model but I was talking about the possibility of a highly skilled 3dx animator getting his hands on it not a image only artist.

GirlCockSemen

Mar 17, 2020
I know that S.Carson has the Cerene model but I was talking about the possibility of a highly skilled 3dx animator getting his hands on it not a image only artist.
If somebody is on good terms with StevenCarson (probably no one judging by his personality) get him to share it or do an animation collab with somebody more skilled.

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
Cerene And Lisa Cosy Cottage Fun - Blender Feature Animation (Patreon)

Downloads
Content
Hi guys, the Bloodcrown update is coming next week but in the meantime, as promised here is this month's featured Blender animation created by . This was actually the first animation he did with us. We then had Maxalo work on the lighting and James added things like physics and some minor fixes such as expressions. The goal here was also to combine a few jiggle techniques which we think mary quite well into the animation. We have provided two versions as usual, with and without music.
Keep in mind this predates the Blender poll we did recently which is why we haven't yet had time to include your suggestions but we will in future animations we are setting up.
Hope you enjoy!

On another note - we are also looking for competent and available riggers, if anyone knows any that are available. Thanks!

1656507005643.png

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
If you're referring to the part with Tristan, I checked my drives and I don't have it. I must have deleted it. I know I didn't have it in my Miro folders but thought it might still be in the original DL location since it was a torrent. That one is available on Page 1.

If you're referring to MiroAffect3D - Bloodlust Cerene - Royal Descent - Main Movie v1-02 [1080pHD][10mbps], I only have a free Mega account. The free version allowance is too small for that file, and on top of that, I'm close to full capacity from a few files I have on there.

If anyone knows a good free method without a lot of hassle for me to upload it here, please let me know.

Just to make sure, Their is no MiroAffect3D - Bloodlust Cerene - Royal Descent - Main Movie V1? Just Main Movie v1-02. [1080pHD][10mbps]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes