5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Sinsearach01

Nov 7, 2021
You guys DONT criticize here.... :) You Think u have any Say and the Animator has to Obey to you whcih content he or she is focusing on :)
Actually its necesssary that it is allowed. Criticism without freedom to compliment is meaningless, and vice versa. Both must be allowed for any productivity to occur. Can't have your cake and eat it to, either way. If only criticism is allowed then an endeavor is necessarily destroyed eventually, i.e. run into the ground. If only compliments are allowed then there is nothing but stagnation and complacency and no problems can be fixed nor improvement can occur. Either without the other results only results in ever decreasing quality. Its the nature of freedom and being a human.

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
Blender Bloodcrown Update (Patreon)

Downloads
Content
Hey guys, we've had some minor delays this week with the Maya team for BC pt.1 so in the interim, we've decided to showcase where our Blender models are currently at.
The important thing to remember here is that these are WIP models - especially Sophia. We're using Cerene's Rig as a base to build the others and Lanessa is almost there. However, Sophia still has some issues to iron out (especially around her fingers and other delicate articulations). We also still need to rig her DG version.
Materials aren't completely done yet (again especially on Sophia). As you can see, we have some eye issues (although this seems to be due to Eevee in Blender. The new Turbo Cycles render engine might help solve this.
And in terms of outfits, we still have to port over Sophia's. Again, our main issue atm is the lack of a full-time rigger.
The Maya update is coming, so bear with us but in the meantime, we hope you enjoy these two mini clips!

1657320683057.png

Cerene Gets A Little Rough - Featured Blender Image Set (Patreon)

Downloads
Content
Hey all, here is the featured Blender image set for the upcoming Blender animation later this month. Cerene happens to be down at a local strip club and decides to ignore the - no touching rule, much to the delight of the girl in question! I guess this is just one club where the no clothes policy also extends to guests.
Images and lighting were done by Maxalo. For this set and the animation we wanted to go for a rougher ambiance - consensual of course.
Hope you enjoy it!
Files

1657320764168.png

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Thanks for the update Sindel_futa (y) :)

Now about the update itself...

"The important thing to remember here is that these are WIP models"
"Materials aren't completely done yet"

Oh wow even they themselves know that they fucked this one up pretty bad... :KEK:
There Blender models look so damn awful it's disturbing to look at, Miro and his "team" are probably one of the only 3dx artists whose quality doesn't improve but actually heavily deterioriertes over time, it's like they are time traveling but backwards.

This is from 2019 (Maya) for example:

0a12587f1ad3b6dbbbc0c3b7049e38a694d036a75c6a4590180464370f5d1f5d.jpg
But don't worry guys it's just "WIP" so in about 3-4 years whenever they come "close" to the release of BC P2, the Blender models will look just like the Maya ones.
Just trust em guys! :KEK::KEK::KEK:

claptovaughn

May 15, 2020
Jesus. They went from having a late 2021 release to this...

WTF are people even paying that Patreon for? If they want to support Miro, buy stuff off the store. At least that's an ACTUAL functioning business plus it supports the artists that make the products. Paying for the Patreon is just meaningless at this point.

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
Jesus. They went from having a late 2021 release to this...

WTF are people even paying that Patreon for? If they want to support Miro, buy stuff off the store. At least that's an ACTUAL functioning business plus it supports the artists that make the products. Paying for the Patreon is just meaningless at this point.
Don't worry about me paying for his stuff because i pirate his patreon stuff anyways

vs120s

Nov 17, 2019
Thanks for the update Sindel_futa (y) :)

Now about the update itself...

"The important thing to remember here is that these are WIP models"
"Materials aren't completely done yet"

Oh wow even they themselves know that they fucked this one up pretty bad... :KEK:
There Blender models look so damn awful it's disturbing to look at, Miro and his "team" are probably one of the only 3dx artists whose quality doesn't improve but actually heavily deterioriertes over time, it's like they are time traveling but backwards.

This is from 2019 (Maya) for example:

View attachment 1915499
But don't worry guys it's just "WIP" so in about 3-4 years whenever they come "close" to the release of BC P2, the Blender models will look just like the Maya ones.
Just trust em guys! :KEK::KEK::KEK:
I think that honor goes to Puppetmaster. The quality of his models has gotten worse over the last several releases.

Reactions: quote90

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
I think that honor goes to Puppetmaster. The quality of his models has gotten worse over the last several releases.
Yeah seems like they're trying to do the same thing, it's even funnier if you consider the fact that Puppetmaster helped them make Royal Descent :unsure: :ROFLMAO: .

claptovaughn

May 15, 2020
Are there sites that let me read the comments off Patreon without having to subscribe? I'm morbidly curious how Miro's subscribers are reacting to these "updates."

Are they just coping with it, or openly voicing their concern, etc?

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
Are there sites that let me read the comments off Patreon without having to subscribe? I'm morbidly curious how Miro's subscribers are reacting to these "updates."

Are they just coping with it, or openly voicing their concern, etc?
Unfortunately kemono.party doesn't upload the comment section anymore but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't wanna see it anyway.

Most of the people that are still subbed are pretty delusional, almost brainwashed... I guess at this point they've already invested so much money into Miro that they'd rather waste another $100 than admit that they are being scammed... pretty sad stuff ngl. :cautious:

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
Cerene's Pet - Mini Image Set, Collab With Zoh (Patreon)

Content
Hi guys, today we have a special post for you! Cerene has decided to show off her little pet. Isn't she cute? This was a fun collab we set up with the very talented - so make sure you check out their profile and show some love. The original image is number 1 in the series and Miro, Kyla and created two more angles.
The set was created in Daz Studio. We have a few more sets likes this planned with other artists. So we hope you enjoy!

Files

1658038161853.png

1658038176677.png

1658038202427.png

1658038216053.png

Jul 4, 2022
Cerene's Pet - Mini Image Set, Collab With Zoh (Patreon)

Content
Hi guys, today we have a special post for you! Cerene has decided to show off her little pet. Isn't she cute? This was a fun collab we set up with the very talented - so make sure you check out their profile and show some love. The original image is number 1 in the series and Miro, Kyla and created two more angles.
The set was created in Daz Studio. We have a few more sets likes this planned with other artists. So we hope you enjoy!

Files

View attachment 1930053

View attachment 1930054

View attachment 1930056

View attachment 1930057
They didn't even bother to add a penis.

• Haha
Reactions: pron2021

Sindel_futa

Sep 13, 2020
Bloodcrown Animation Update (Patreon)

Downloads
Content
Hey all, we want to start by apologizing for the delay on this. We will be posting two posts this week (this plus the monthly Blender animation), so don't worry. We had some issues with the renders coming back wrong. But we've now sorted that and we're happy to show you a new animation featuring all three of our favorite girls.
As you can see, Sophia is doing well under Lanessa's tutelage.
Let us know what you think. Needless to say, this is still WIP but definitely getting there.
Files

1658907148092.png

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes