5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
So this miro guy could not just hand over all the 3d assets from the first bloodlust videos and just have some other 3d guy or guys just make the next around the hanging futanari, fucked and fucking Cerene? The one where they deepthroat each other.

He could have just make the new girl fuck Cerene when she "loses" her cock and then fuck Sophie as well and when Sophie is utterly destroyed from the fucking Cerene would get the upper hand, magically knock the new girl out, Lanessa that is the name i think, hang her upside down, grow her futnari cock again and fuck her brains out.

Add some proper lines and some psychological stuff and you have 3 scenes, Lanessa fucking Cerene (futa on f), Lanessa Fucking Sophia (futa on f), Cerene Fucking Lanessa (F on F 69 with cocks). Then a bit later Lanessa would again surprise Cerene, give Sophie a futanari cock and fuck Cerene together for the big ending double Futanari on female.

Instead we got some dozens of images, comics, and irrelevant mini videos and gifs and some cold hall preview that stinks. Also that lame levitating trio at Sophie's palace room. And nonstop propaganda, 2 more weeks style from miro.

and this throne room thing that went nowhere
1682180786018.png

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
with all the time that has passed thus available total time and the money he has spent paying every now and then other creators for distractions and time-eaters he could just payed them so they would actually make the sequel by giving them the assets from the already made films and not even bothered with that cold castle hall.
But that would simply make wayyyyy too much sense, wouldn't it?! :unsure: :KEK:

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
Someone with a powerful computer can train an AI in all his original bloodlust videos, 1+2 and the 69 futa blowjob, and tell it to show us how it would think a sequel would look, continued just after Lanessa appeared in the end with the 69 above as something to make it relevant. It will most likely generate a series of screenshots of a short film.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018
Content

Main production
Hi everyone, here is this month's production update.

We’ve been bogged down with the framework aspects of the next production so the animation is still in the works and won’t be posted until May. If all goes to plan we’ll be able to post more animations in quicker succession though and I’ll explain our production approach.

Now, to our favorite topic of the day… AI. So, how’s your AI journey coming along? Have you used it at all? And in which way? Or are you in the AGI doomer camp?

Personally, the more I learn about it and work with it, the more I’m fascinated and certain it will reinvent every aspect of modern entertainment including 3dx. I think we’ve come up with a good approach to make good use of it for production purposes though.

Speaking of which, here’s a recap of the Cerene AI series:

EP 1 Cerene test generations
EP 2 Cerene clothed and naked
EP 3 Cerene poses with a consistent look
EP 4 Cerene dick girl version flaccid/ hard
EP 5 Cerene sex
EP 6 Cerene some sort of animation
EP04 Cerene dick girl version flaccid/ hard
This was difficult. The plan was to create Loras, a more advanced version of textual inversion to generate the dick girl version of Cerene. The general results of generating Cerene as a girl minus the dick were noticeably better, however trying to generate the dick always ended in nightmare fuel. The issue is that the base model doesn’t have any reference material of the caliber of dicks I’m trying to create, so I have to train it almost from scratch, which apparently requires a lot more trial and error. So I had to resort to plan b - inpainting. Inpainting always works for me and the results are good in my opinion, but it takes a lot of time. On the plus side, you have a lot more control over the outcome, which is handy since there’s not going to be a control net for big dicks anytime soon, I don’t think :p

I was trying for a more medieval theme and in the golden girl image (where she’s holding the oversized butt plug) there’s a spark of that. With Cerene by the pool, I just saw her in that nice dick pic pose, amongst 100s of generations and went with it. I think it turned out great. She’s a little annoyed though, that you interrupted her little morning fap routine.

In the next episode, we’re popping AI Cerene’s cherry. This is going to be hella fun! I have no doubt she’ll make us all proud. And it’s good to see that most wanted to see a visual novel version. I think that’s a good choice :)

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Content

Main production
Hi everyone, here is this month's production update.

We’ve been bogged down with the framework aspects of the next production so the animation is still in the works and won’t be posted until May. If all goes to plan we’ll be able to post more animations in quicker succession though and I’ll explain our production approach.

Now, to our favorite topic of the day… AI. So, how’s your AI journey coming along? Have you used it at all? And in which way? Or are you in the AGI doomer camp?

Personally, the more I learn about it and work with it, the more I’m fascinated and certain it will reinvent every aspect of modern entertainment including 3dx. I think we’ve come up with a good approach to make good use of it for production purposes though.

Speaking of which, here’s a recap of the Cerene AI series:

EP 1 Cerene test generations
EP 2 Cerene clothed and naked
EP 3 Cerene poses with a consistent look
EP 4 Cerene dick girl version flaccid/ hard
EP 5 Cerene sex
EP 6 Cerene some sort of animation
EP04 Cerene dick girl version flaccid/ hard
This was difficult. The plan was to create Loras, a more advanced version of textual inversion to generate the dick girl version of Cerene. The general results of generating Cerene as a girl minus the dick were noticeably better, however trying to generate the dick always ended in nightmare fuel. The issue is that the base model doesn’t have any reference material of the caliber of dicks I’m trying to create, so I have to train it almost from scratch, which apparently requires a lot more trial and error. So I had to resort to plan b - inpainting. Inpainting always works for me and the results are good in my opinion, but it takes a lot of time. On the plus side, you have a lot more control over the outcome, which is handy since there’s not going to be a control net for big dicks anytime soon, I don’t think :p

I was trying for a more medieval theme and in the golden girl image (where she’s holding the oversized butt plug) there’s a spark of that. With Cerene by the pool, I just saw her in that nice dick pic pose, amongst 100s of generations and went with it. I think it turned out great. She’s a little annoyed though, that you interrupted her little morning fap routine.

In the next episode, we’re popping AI Cerene’s cherry. This is going to be hella fun! I have no doubt she’ll make us all proud. And it’s good to see that most wanted to see a visual novel version. I think that’s a good choice :)
This guy can't wait for AI to do all his work for him.

cassie_futa

Jul 16, 2018

Content
Hey guys, we've got a new collab with Steven Carson who created one cropped shot that we then expanded into five images. Miro and the team changed the lighting and poses and generally expanded on the original image.

Hope you like it.

Aug 10, 2020
Man what a fucking SCAM. What an awful human being. Bro hasn't done any work for like 3 years.
"UHHH ACKCHEWALLY WE MODIFIED THE IMAGES FROM SC!"
Bro everyone knows photoshop, make an animation you door.

• Haha
Reactions: Bega81Froa

akolitee

Jun 15, 2022
Lads, he will never release new full video until idiots will support him. Human stupidity is endless so we can see that almost 5 years. Literally NOTHING all these years, but he continue to scam)))
And mark my words, he will do it again and again, month by month, year after year.
AI shit pictures, collabs with no name artists…
This guy is over. It’s better to find someone else who creates real stuff.
Or maybe we need to wait until someone stole his 3d models and share them with real tough 3d artists :LOL:

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
He could use an AI himself to generate multiple sequels to Bloodlust and later entire new series and then continue this circle endlessly. And never a single movie or actual product.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes