5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Limina_Leaker

Feb 3, 2023
lmao the comments under his latest upload are great. He's so far up his own ass and such a giant asshole. He's showing his true colors now that people are calling him out.
Wow, just had a read of his latest posts on his Patreon.. He really is sinking his ship faster than I thought he would. Nice to see one of the people that works for him call him out for his shit.

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
From the user comments; Moreover I remember one of your comments to another post from a Patron telling you to hand over Bloodcrown to another member of your team who is willing to finish it back in the big november update to which you replied (your excact words):
Miro's answer; "There only one who cares about it... is me" .

So this miro person not only scams everyone but is also attached, while not caring at the same time so pretty chaotic, to the Bloodlust series as a valuable franchise that would perhaps make big money for him in the future. Which it has but via its absence and the whole delay scam tactic. Or something like that.
He will not do it, but he is egotistically clinging on to it so nobody else can do it, complete it.

And all the public asked was to see the next episode of 3 nymphomaniac 3d babes fucking each other's brains out. Cerene, Sophia, Lanessa. He had the environment, the magical fire portal so they would not freeze their asses off, the models, the magic appearing and dissapearing throbbing cocks and ballz and all the cum that anyone would need. And we did not even get a bucket.

Reactions: StickyJammedPotato

Saraph

May 24, 2018
Wow, just had a read of his latest posts on his Patreon.. He really is sinking his ship faster than I thought he would. Nice to see one of the people that works for him call him out for his shit.
He sure is very active when it comes to responding to the shit he's getting. If only half of that enthusiasm went into actually producing something once in a while... :unsure:

Saraph

May 24, 2018
Calling him out and still continue to pay him)))
What’s wrong with this world?
It's a delicate balance. You have to pay him in order to shit on him on Patreon, yet if you're shitting on him on Patreon, you're probably considering why you're even subscribed to him. I'm sure if anyone could shit on him regardless of being subscribed, he'd drown in that shit.

Limina_Leaker

Feb 3, 2023
I wouldn't be surprised if some of the people shitting on him are trying to get banned. Usually (not always) you receive a refund if a creator bans you. So I guess they sign up, stir up a bunch of shit, get banned, and get their money back.

Aquatic hamster

Jan 22, 2023
Excellent! More mediocre image sets made by some other artist.

At this point, I treat Miro’s patreon like a guessing game. If the next post is another mediocre image set, Bingo!

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
26regionsfm and DesireSFM and others have been making videos with consistency. Sometimes very often, other times taking quite a bit of time, but they gets things done, they get shit done. Or they did quite a alot in the past and then became slow or stopped. Some have been like that. But many videos, plenty of material, that have duration and look good got made.

This ASS of a human being cannot get anything done.

Might as well have handed it to someone else.
he did not want to do that because of this ego and attachment and fantasies regarding his stuff. Like the gollum, my own, my precious, but ultimately does nothing with it other than keep it in his pocket or undergarment or something.

If this was given to nyl or amazonium or desiresfm or 26regionsfm or some other guy even if it does not fit their genres or preferences and told "dude just make the sequel for this thing i made, keep the genre and quality and themes the same and give it a good shot, i just do not have the time and energy to complete it" then they would have made it (many times over).

Maybe it would even rejuvenate their interest in their own material later since they would have a focus for some time on something new and kind of different. Like some sort of active recovery, like they do in sports.

Aug 10, 2020
I can't wait to see the update.

"Well folks, since you're all so dogshit stupid and still paying me to literally type in keywords to Stable Diffusion, which you could all do because it's braindead easy, I've decided to cancel Bloodfuckingwhateveritscalledwhogivesashit. I know this may come as a surprise to some of you but I've actually done ZERO work all year. I've managed to successfully off put all my work to other artists or AI and since you're all mouth breathing retards and refuse to cancel your subscription no matter how hard I try to fuck you over, I figured I'd basically retire and give you 2 - 3 AI rendered images a month. Fuck you, fuck you very much."

Can't wait to see how close I am with my prediction.

Limina_Leaker

Feb 3, 2023
I can't wait to see the update.

"Well folks, since you're all so dogshit stupid and still paying me to literally type in keywords to Stable Diffusion, which you could all do because it's braindead easy, I've decided to cancel Bloodfuckingwhateveritscalledwhogivesashit. I know this may come as a surprise to some of you but I've actually done ZERO work all year. I've managed to successfully off put all my work to other artists or AI and since you're all mouth breathing retards and refuse to cancel your subscription no matter how hard I try to fuck you over, I figured I'd basically retire and give you 2 - 3 AI rendered images a month. Fuck you, fuck you very much."

Can't wait to see how close I am with my prediction.
I was thinking the same thing. I half expect him to outright announce he has officially cancelled the project (we all know it was cancelled many years ago).

Reactions: StickyJammedPotato

Saraph

May 24, 2018
I was thinking the same thing. I half expect him to outright announce he has officially cancelled the project (we all know it was cancelled many years ago).
Well if it wasn't cancelled, you'd expect at least one real update per year. I used to be excited about the release of 2nd Bloodlust, but now I'm not really expecting anything and just sticking around for memes I guess.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes