5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
"Bloodcrown is on hold for the foreseeable future"

How is anyone even surprised by this?!
This has been obvious for literal YEARS!
As Jstarndmpserby pointed out, if people don't unsubscribe it will never change...
I knew it would go down like that 3 years ago when I left this clown-show (his patreon) and I just don't get how there's still 1300 people subscribed to the most obvious and blatant Scammer in the 3dx genre.

Just disturbing... :cautious:(n)

Aug 10, 2020
lmao what a disgusting human being. I bet Bloodcrown gets booted back up in a year and it'll all be done with AI or some stupid shit.

Edit: Holy shit I read his post and it's FAR worse than I could have imagine. "THE FUTURE IS AI BLAH BLAH BLAH". Piss off scam "artist". Imagine going from literal number one in your field to absolute dumpster trash in 5 years.

Last edited:

zues01

Apr 19, 2018
Sweet Jesus.

Reading that post really shows just how far that man has lost it. Its wild to think years ago I thought Miro was going to be the king of Hentai. Now the man cant finish a single project. What really boggled my mind, the man wants to pursue GAME DEVELOPMENT. As if making animations wasnt hard enough, he thinks using AI, he can create Games.

Fucking Hell.

As someone who works in the Gaming industry. He has no fucking clue. It damn near physically hurt to read that part.

I hate AI so bad.

motuoche

Feb 6, 2019
damn,he just like psychodelusional. (The author of Apocalust)
good bye! I won't be subscribing to him anymore.

robjones1234

Feb 27, 2021
I don't mean to crap on people who got taken advantage of, but the comments at that kemono link are PRICELESS! I can't believe he hasn't posted anything BC related since Dec 2021. What a jerk.

As I learned long ago, if a creator seems to be delaying the project you like, don't pay them until you see results!

Some artists are actual "tortured souls" and all but others are just scumbags. I paid an artist to do a three picture set one time (which he delivered). But when I said I could afford to add another pic to the set he told me no because he was "sick and tired of drawing the characters." Like damn! Sorry to bother you by giving you my money! Couldn't you just have said, "sorry I'm busy, maybe next time" or something? Never contacted him again that's for sure!

Now some artists need to change it up or take breaks for creativities sake. I get that. But they should also have a little compassion for their audience. Look at Nyl. He's delayed the Gorgon animation for awhile but he let patrons know it was on hold pretty early on. And it's not like he hasn't created a lot of content in other areas since then. And if you message him about anything, he seems very dry but is overall professional and cordial. That's the way artists should be with their audience.

Sorry for the rant fellas, but artists conning their audience is something that I take very personal.

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
he should issue a public apology and just pay some other guys to do several sequels with the huge amount of money he has made from it. And quit the "industry" effectively vanishing from the internet.

He sucks.

Reactions: StickyJammedPotato

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
In theory patreon subscribers could just meet online in a forum or via twitter or something and just agree to make a list of creators that have not made any significant work for more than a 6 months or a year and simply simultaneously unsubscribe by the hundreds. Informing the user as to why and when they would consider returning to subscribing to him, meaning after and only after a significant piece of work, or multiple ones in the case of lame people like Miro the colossal faggot, has been fully completed and made available.

Patreon should implement this as a way to stimulate creation of "goods" as the platform has to a degree become like a lake with still polluted waters that is turning into some sort of horrible swamp.

Reactions: Bega81Froa

Bega81Froa

Aug 17, 2021
In theory patreon subscribers could just meet online in a forum or via twitter or something and just agree to make a list of creators that have not made any significant work for more than a 6 months or a year and simply simultaneously unsubscribe by the hundreds. Informing the user as to why and when they would consider returning to subscribing to him, meaning after and only after a significant piece of work, or multiple ones in the case of lame people like Miro the colossal faggot, has been fully completed and made available.

Patreon should implement this as a way to stimulate creation of "goods" as the platform has to a degree become like a lake with still polluted waters that is turning into some sort of horrible swamp.
Great idea but unfortunately patreon won't do anything about that.
I mean why would they?!
Just to be nice or ethical?
Don't make me laugh, they'll keep this up because they're making money from it, the only way patreon would ever do anything against all those scammers is if they'd lose money because of them but I wouldn't know how that could happen.

Unless the subs realize that they are the only ones to blame + they gotta mass leave, this will go on forever... :cautious:

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
this would increase their profits in the long term but they would be reluctant to do so as they would think that since they have enough idiots subscribing to fraudsters then there is no urgent reason for them to change their policies. They want more money and in order to get them they need more subscribers and creators, but they actually do not. What they want is more products being created consistently, the creators are just a component of the product, so the subscribers will increase nonstop and not decrease in the least bit.

What they now have is a messy production line that they happen to find sufficiently profitable, but it is actually far from being optimal. So they are losing money without knowing it.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes