5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
Judging from his posts and "progress" throughout the years this was a "premeditated crime" from day 1 after the last film was made. He never intended to do it. Never.

Reactions: Bega81Froa

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
Lanessa is still hanging upside down like a bat all these years waiting to regain consciousness as she is deepthroating Cerene and Cerene is deepthroating her. And Sophia somewhere waiting to get her cock and balls so she can fuck Cerene once she made hers vanish and Lanessa appeared. I guess this would happen before the upside down hanging 69 futanari part.
1685285987227.png

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
Princess Sophia turned in a moment from asking in supposed surprise "what an abomination are you?" to a submissive slut on her knees with her hands behind her back her tongue out and deepthroating Cerene's magical cock like it was her mission in life.

And we have been deprived of the next films of this series due to Miro's pitiful machinations.

Sophie is still wet and waiting...to get a cock and balls so she can be both wet and hard.

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
Cerene got rid of Tristan and then grew her own cock and balls, he was fully replaced. And then ravished his woman and made her property. He got kicked out and lost everything.

Reactions: Malika1234

erotic3dart

May 27, 2023
Tristan hasn’t experienced anything like cerene you can see it on his face when he is getting sucked and fucked by cerene and the fact that he came 3 times

TimmyJr879

Dec 29, 2022
"Flying High" promoted as some sort of distraction. Bloodcrown's future... says its on hold, no shit Miro, has no workflow, no shit Miro, and then continues talking like a politician that is lots of words that say nothing.

from a user comment; "let me just note how incredibly scummy is to post this" - "waiting for 4 years for BC and we will get nothing?"

This Miro guy is a lame person in real life, i would not want to be his friend.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
i read the whole post. sounds like the inner workings of a narcissistic bond villain.

"A deep dive ensued and tools like ChatGPT, Stable Diffusion, Langchain, and the world of LLMs had my head spinning. This wasn't just a step forward for artists, this was literally the future of human technological progress. I believe we should count ourselves lucky as the generation to witness AGI.
I did not want to get sidetracked again, but after studying AI for just a couple of months it was crystal clear that any path that didn't include AI 'was' a side track. With that realization, my first objective was to adapt as fast as possible."

this guy will pretty much create skynet ending the human race just so he doesn't have to manually do his own work. in short bloodcrown is basically deleted, flying high visual novel game with a bunch of minute long loops and 100+ static images is given the green light, enjoy waiting another 2-3 yrs for this with its own bevy of delay excuses.

on a sidenote; now look im not like 100% against using "AI" to do stuff make lewds whatever, i assume what most people dislike about it as much as i do is the idea of instead of paying/crowdfunding someone for handcrafted work being done, its some auto-generated hackjob that may or may not workout (hands/fingers seem to be a big problem for AI :LOL:). Much like when machinery started automating jobs that would take multiple people, soon AI i guess will do more or less the same to certain industries and we will end up with that south park episode where they make a gay pile cos "AI took our jobs"

1551tnwpf9v41.jpg

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes