Unreal Engine Abandoned Mirror 2: Project X [Build 10345617] [KAGAMI Ⅱ WORKs]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Darkdeads

May 1, 2020
Build.9076916

[HOME MODE]
  • The map is expanded to include a whole new island - Seirei Island. You can now explore the island and find new poses for pictures.
  • You can now ride the hot air balloon to get to your destination more quickly.
  • Qianxi has made up her mind and joined us in the Home Mode.
  • Also, she's joined us in Workshop, too.
  • The closet is redesigned and has gone into the 4-dimensional pocket by using some FBRP magical contained object, now you can change characters in the menu by pressing the ESC key.
  • The characters have gone through enhanced training, now they can run if you press the Shift key.
[STORY MODE]
  • Reduced the damage of "Cat Boxing" in Lani's story.
  • Reduced the activation threshold of the skill "Power of the Animal Folk" in Lani's story.
  • Fixed the erroneous text in Caiyun's story.
  • Reduced the damage of "Emit Poison Gas" in Caiyun's story.
[CHALLENGE MODE]
  • Fixed the bug where some portraits are not displayed in the correct resolution.
  • Fixed the bug where the game would crash when Qianxi acquired her relic.
  • Fixed the erroneous texts in some events.
[SYSTEM]
  • Fixed the bug where setting the volume would not work.
Uncompressed Version
Mirror 2 Home X

Mirror 2 Project X

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Too bad there's no R-18 content in the game and apparently no sexual interactions are planned for this game at all.

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Don't feel sad yet, I asked for a source and got... speculation on another forum, itself lacking any sources. :FacePalm:
What other sources do you need? I gave you a link to discuss the game on the official Mirror2 Steam page. Lots of threads there, if you don't like this one you can look for another one. I don't think all the players writing there are just lying. What's the point of that? If you can't get enough feedback from players who have bought the game on Steam, you may want to note that Mirror 2: Project X tags (unlike the Mirror ) do not contain any sex-related tags at all. That's another unmistakable hint that there's no sex in the game. The current Mirror 2 screens in this thread (unlike the Mirror ) also lack any sexual interactions.
1660906099474.jpeg

If you think all these guys (including moderators) are wrong, then attach at least 1 screenshot from Mirror 2: Project X where there is a sex scene.

Last edited:

shindonut

Dec 9, 2019
I can't get HOME X to work. Is there something that I need to do to make it happen? It's telling me "Failed to open descriptor file ../../../Mirror2_HomeX/Mirror2_HomeX.uproject."

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
Sooo. from what I read... this game will not have... unga dunga?? you know... snus snus? hmmm...a bit disappointing considering the previous games...meh

Darkdeads

May 1, 2020
24 August 2022
Build 9375111
Update

TEST.jpg

[STORY MODE]

• Added the 4th character and her story - Lynn
  • Optimized the display of the textbox in the Flow Charts
  • Optimized the display of the textbox of the Gems in the Shop
  • Reduced the price of items, the price, cost, and cooldown of the skills.
[CHALLENGE MODE]
  • New system added - the Archive
  • New abnormal gem models added
  • New portraits were added to the monsters in the 1st world
  • Added 15 new gem skills to the shop:
  • Tidal Force (physical, magical, life, mana, and radiant gem)
  • Power of the Black Warrior (physical, magical, life, mana, and radiant gem)
  • Power of Time (physical, magical, life, mana, and radiant gem)
  • Added 8 new relics and optimized the effect of some relics
  • Added 12 new items
[OTHERS]
  • Optimized the display of the text of skills, items, and relics. Added a new tag system to differentiate skills, items, and relics.
[WORKSHOP]
  • Reopened Workshop and removed the function of uploading asset mods.
[DLC]
  • After much consideration, we've decided that instead of releasing new paid costume DLCs for [HOME], we will add new costumes of new characters to the DLCs we've already released.
  • With this update, we've added Qianxi and her costumes to Caiyun's DLC.

Mirror 2 Project X
DOWNLOAD

Mirror 2 Home X
DOWNLOAD

Music&Images

Darkdeads

May 1, 2020

15 September 2022
Build 9519860
Update

TEST.jpg
[STORY MODE]

• Lowered the overall difficulty of "Lynn" in the final chapter: reduced the number of frozen gems, removed the additional after-transformation effect of the skill "Frost Dragon Ice Crystallization"
  • Lowered the overall difficulty of "Iona" in the final chapter: reduced the percentage damage of the skill "Breath of Fury", reduced the number of times the skill "Breath of Fury" casted, nerfed the healing-preventing effect the skill "Bind Dragon Soul"
  • The effect of the gem skill "Information Lockdown" is changed to trigger once per round
  • Fixed the black screen bug in the cutscene
[CHALLENGE MODE]
  • Added the third world - "Academy"
  • Added the Challenge Assistant System Talent Tree
  • Modified the description of some skills and gems
  • Replaced the models of some abnormal gems
  • Modified the effects of some relics and skills
  • Adjusted the overall difficulty of the hard mode
  • Adjusted the distribution of nodes on the map
  • Adjusted the layout of random events, added a scroll bar that can be dragged for viewing
  • Fixed the bug that some items, skills, and relics in the Archives that cannot be unlocked
  • Fixed the bug that some random events in the first and second worlds have effects and descriptions that do not match
[HOME MODE]
  • "Iona" has joined us in the Home Mode
Mirror 2 Project X
DOWNLOAD

Mirror 2 Home X
DOWNLOAD

Music&Images have not changed

The original file of this game is containing ads launched, I removed those annoying ads, but the pictures still have ads promotion watermarks.

Last edited:
Reactions: BaasB and kewl smut

Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
hitman11
You can put another facepalm icon, but that won't make the sex scenes in Mirror 2 appear on their own. That's not how it works, kid.
Sooo. from what I read... this game will not have... unga dunga?? you know... snus snus? hmmm...a bit disappointing considering the previous games...meh
Sadly, no, my friend, there is no sex/hentai scenes in this game, nor is there a separate R18+ patch that was released for the first Mirror. These guys who made Mirror 2 just used a well promoted brand "Mirror". And they did it just to make money on the gullible fans of the first Mirror, which had hentai and sex. "So it's just business, nothing personal".

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: hitman11

x169

Mar 27, 2020
if you were talking about nude skin, yes there were sum of those Character skin mod on workshop already.
but i dun rly consider that as ' mod some r-18 stuff in '.
that just nude mod for normal games.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes