Maleficent

Idyllic life..
Mar 28, 2020
nkTRNQV.jpg

Overview:
Mirror Hearts is the story of a troubled young man who stumbles upon and meets his ‘Kai,’ a beautiful mystical girl named Anastasia whose soul is now fused to his. Naive but powerful, Anastasia flips out troubled hero’s world on its head!
But life isn’t so simple than even magic can fix every problem…
And dark forces loom in the background that soon mean Anastasia and our hero will be in for the fight of their lives!

This game is NOT NTR focused, but does contain some optional voyeurism/swinging content.
Thread Updated: 2020-10-22
Release Date: 2020-10-15
Developer: EroSeason
Censored: No
Version: v0.2
Language: English
Other Games: F95zone
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Linux: - - - - -

YZJuLcK.jpg fOuDfjT.jpg ARbU22S.jpg 1.JPG 5npRKiu.jpg bkit24.jpg
1.JPG 3 (1).jpg 760186_1595704963245.png 760191_bb15.jpg ksc6.jpg aly15.jpg
2.JPG 3.JPG GYvOYnp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hope you guys enjoy the game! As a small footnote, this game is NOT NTR focused but does occasionally prompt the player for the occasional choice on scenes that can involve swinging or voyeurism etc.
so is fully avoidable? no Li's getting fucked by others unless the player want it=?

Reactions: HansDampf788

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Downloading as I type. Your demo game "MilfDelights" showed some great animations and a wicked sense of humour, so I'm up for this. No "walkthrough" yet though...

Henture

Oct 6, 2018
Downloading as I type. Your demo game "MilfDelights" showed some great animations and a wicked sense of humour, so I'm up for this. No "walkthrough" yet though...
i'm waiting future updates so i recommend u to do the same if you want

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
I'll play it, do my decisions (Mostly bad decisions) get pissed off, delete my save and start again to make the same mistake.

Henture

Oct 6, 2018
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised if you play it, we don't intend to make this game 'tease' simulator. In fact, there's already some content ;)
Already did looks promising but i love to play H games with several updates so why not :)

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes