lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
""This game is NOT NTR focused, but does contain some optional voyeurism/swinging content"" - What's the difference! Use fetishes that you see fit for your game. Don't let a bunch of fanatics influence your game!
We'd rather not deal with the harassment and hundred+ questions asking if it's an NTR game and if you're gonna get cucked.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
We'd rather not deal with the harassment and hundred+ questions asking if it's an NTR game and if you're gonna get cucked.
I don't think that will ever happen to you, you have proven with taffy tales that you can really make 2 separated routes if you ever add ntr, i never play games that mix ntr and non-ntr unless the devs are like you, you are clear example that if you work it well you can have both, the main problem with that is.... not all devs are like you guys and they end up fucking it up ;)

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
RPGM with good renders.

Interesting.

Hope to see more combat.

Giving it a go now

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
Great start. Story is interesting and gives a lot more depth than usually to the "Landlady" background, although I changed her role back to what I suspect is canon. If you experience the freeze in the first animation, I found that it played through the second time if you don't click while it's running and just let it move at its own speed. Well worth downloading, playing and supporting.

eagleslash

Nov 24, 2017
Hope you guys enjoy the game! As a small footnote, this game is NOT NTR focused but does occasionally prompt the player for the occasional choice on scenes that can involve swinging or voyeurism etc.
holly shit you finally made your own game

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Really like the Game, I prefer Games were I can see the MC sometimes, it doesn't take me out of the story, Will keep a eye on this one. Good Luck
Question: Is there any way to remove the dialogue box during a scene.

Eroseason

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2019
Really like the Game, I prefer Games were I can see the MC sometimes, it doesn't take me out of the story, Will keep a eye on this one. Good Luck
Question: Is there any way to remove the dialogue box during a scene.
there's no way to do that in current build
from next update dialogue box will be transparent in scene

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Animations are suppppppper fucking good. Don't really care for RPG maker but so far its been an ok use of it, straightforward without bullshit back and forth quests.

Another game with a MC with the dick the size of their leg...just wish there could be a game that was a LITTLE more realistic in that regard. Pretty sick of every game having MC with a 22 inch penis.

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
hm weird, can't seem to erase her role as "landlady" to something else. the "delete" button doesnt work, or backspace, how do I delete and change her role?

edit: nevermind, i'm dumb...escape works.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
looks decent, will check out after the next version, too many one release wonders now a days

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes