lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
We'll decided that we'll be converting the game-play over into renpy or unity to help tackle some of the bug issues and to just generally improve performance.

We're still planning to keep in some core stuff obviously like RPG choices, combat etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zero919 and rgnar62

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
that...was... AWESOME !
Keep it up!
The overall "mood" is fascinating. The game has great potential.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
I can't seem to get the Android port's controls to work. Is there a set of gestures or a specific place to tap to go back or open menus?

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
so theres no ntr, but a dude beats your ass and gets a bj from a love interest right in front of you. yeah ok dude. anyway the games literally half voyeur/swinging. do not download this for harem, its nonexistant. I cant believe they would release a episode one that only has one scene with the mc. why would anyone want to check out episode 2 at that rate?

Reactions: HansDampf788

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
so theres no ntr, but a dude beats your ass and gets a bj from a love interest right in front of you. yeah ok dude. anyway the games literally half voyeur/swinging. do not download this for harem, its nonexistant. I cant believe they would release a episode one that only has one scene with the mc. why would anyone want to check out episode 2 at that rate?
...You mean your dad. Who by this point is still with her.
Which you can stop anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Yeah, but he's still with her at the start.
He's gone by the end of the ep (thrown out of the house - for good).

He's a violent abusive drunk, the end of the first ep is the tipping point for her to make him GTFO.
and there you go, fits the bill for the site perfectly. now again, dont know why you would release a whole chapter one with a single sex scene with the mc. just feels wrong for a harem game when the dads getting as much as you

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
and there you go, fits the bill for the site perfectly. now again, dont know why you would release a whole chapter one with a single sex scene with the mc. just feels wrong for a harem game when the dads getting as much as you
Given most games don't even launch with a single sex scene and just blue balls I'd say we were ahead of the curve.

But yeah, we're gonna do hopefully more sex scenes etc per update, I know the second ep has at least 3+ sex scenes for the MC, (though we may do shorter release cycles - budget restraints so episodes may be separated into parts 1 and 2 but we're hoping to have them release every 5-7 weeks).

We're converting the game to either ren'py or Unity but I'd need to check up on Eroseason which one now as well. Think Milfy city style but more RPG choices, combat is still planned etc.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Looks interesting, but why is it RPGM?)
P.S Yeah, yeah, engine-shaming. Been blocked already for that once, but seriously, you Americans invented too many "shaming'. Shame on you.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Looks interesting, but why is it RPGM?)
I quite like RPGM, a lot of people unfairly judge it because so many games make it way too grindy.
Games like Peasant Quest, Defenestration show it can work well though.

We're altering it partly due to a bug that we think will get worse/more complicated on time involving animated scenes freezing. Also just generally because we decided fuck it, Unity will be easier to manage in the long-run.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
I quite like RPGM, a lot of people unfairly judge it because so many games make it way too grindy.
Games like Peasant Quest, Defenestration show it can work well though.

We're altering it partly due to a bug that we think will get worse/more complicated on time involving animated scenes freezing. Also just generally because we decided fuck it, Unity will be easier to manage in the long-run.
Yeah, except for patching :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And yes, i was really curious why is it so difficult, that not even truly fanmade patch ever existed? Cause i know that there are a lot of extractors of unity assets, there should be packers as well. Also, i really don't think that your game is obfuscated, so there should be no problem. And game is quite structurally simple, so what is the problem?

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah, except for patching :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And yes, i was really curious why is it so difficult, that not even truly fanmade patch ever existed? Cause i know that there are a lot of extractors of unity assets, there should be packers as well. Also, i really don't think that your game is obfuscated, so there should be no problem. And game is quite structurally simple, so what is the problem?
With Mirror Hearts? Well, I'm sure a mysterious fan might just patch the game if we ever had to, (not me ofc, I'd never dream of violating the glorious Patreon TOS).

...Though you can define your relationship to certain characters in the game.

Reactions: WINTEX
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes