• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

Deep_Impact

Jun 8, 2022
Interest craters once the son finally snaps it off in his mom.

As is tradition.
He snapped it off inside? Last i witnessed she rubbed him off via the cow girl dry hump and he spurted up her backside that is where 19.2 release left me at. Shrug, maybe you have a newer version then the public release since he blocked his postings on the progress as of this year to public viewing and i refuse to pay more money without any actual updates, its unreasonable and more than i would spend for the completed game.

I'll repeat from another post earlier in this thread, That i am all for folks getting paid for work, but he has repeatedly said it was close for some time and nothing has come of it except a lot of time and issues he reports from his end. Many can do this stuff in very short order with no teams just themselves and keep other projects going. He clearly understands how to do the work but for his/her own reasons isn't interested in the project clearly. While i am now retired i have worked for dozens of game studios myself and i am not oblivious to how this all works team or individual. They (he/she) should probably should just state they have no interest any longer in/on the project and move on or.

I would point out when you do not deliver as you promise it only reflects poorly on yourself it doesn't really hurt anyone else. A harsh critique? Maybe but after the amount of time it honestly feels like the person lost interest in the project and most folks dislike not seeing a good start, finished. We(anyone) don't have to like the ending just finish the work(or pass it to another) and move on!

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes