3.50 star(s) 57 Votes

PickleSteve

Sep 9, 2022
After 54 months of subscribing to lemonkeys Patreon I have decided to cancel it. At a total of £216.00, in my case, I dont feel like the game is worth that amount of money.
I really like the story, but progress, despite his real life situation, seems to me like he is taking advantage of those who subscribe.
So I wont be able to post anymore of the patreon updates as they come out.
Totally understandable, 54 months is a long time indeed. Thank you for providing us with the updates, your service has been greatly appreciated.
I agree, what's there in the game is great, but for the time it's been out progress been slow and has become glacial over the last year or so.

lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
Abandoned?:cry:
No.

I really like the story, but progress, despite his real life situation, seems to me like he is taking advantage of those who subscribe.
I think we're all looking forward to your own game. I mean, I assume you have a real life, but you just said that making a good game shouldn't take long. Please add me to the list of people testing your quickly done game!

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
After 54 months of subscribing to lemonkeys Patreon I have decided to cancel it. At a total of £216.00, in my case, I dont feel like the game is worth that amount of money.
So I wont be able to post anymore of the patreon updates as they come out.
I understand you very well. I was a patron since 2019 (with some breaks between) and finally unsubbed like one year ago.
He always had slow updates, but now it's at a point where it gets ridiculous. He clearly lost interest.

Thanks for keeping us up to date until now.
Now the thread and the game will slowly dying. RIP...loved the mom

Reactions: MrPerson28475
3.50 star(s) 57 Votes