3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
No, it's easy. Just install Avira for example and it will deactivate the Microsoft antivirus.
FWIW,
Also, "anti-virus" software (on any OS, including macOS, Linux, Windows, Haiku and the BSDs...) usually causes more problems than it solves. Just don't use any. Keep your software up-to-date and enjoy the higher performance with no less security.

• Sad
Reactions: joelurmel

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
From Lemonkeys Patreon.
day_nude.png
day_nude2.png day_nude3.png day11_01abyss_11_weve_got_far.png day11_02downstairs_01_descending_the_stairs.png
Admist deep slumber, that frothing unease on the surface...

Apologies again for the slow month, it's been very gratifying to work on these last bit of renders, squeezing out what last mote of quality I can within each one.
I'm quite excited to share the end result, one of my better written chapters (or I would like to think!)
Though now at the final weeks of June, I find myself still just barely out of reach of the final renders. It's not my pc's speed - I'm just picky.

24 June 2024.jpg

My initial thoughts were, "If I just stick to this schedule and do a small bit every single day, I should be able to finish on time."

spoiler: I did not do a small bit everyday.

In fact it was a maddening push to even do a bit every couple days - I should have known. But, progress is progress, and every step forward is another towards our finals.

I'll need a bit more time.

I also have some personal news for you all, but I'll reserve that for until this update is shipped! (remind me!)

josh963

Mar 5, 2020
From Lemonkeys Patreon.
View attachment 3765521
View attachment 3765522 View attachment 3765525 View attachment 3765528 View attachment 3765526
Admist deep slumber, that frothing unease on the surface...

Apologies again for the slow month, it's been very gratifying to work on these last bit of renders, squeezing out what last mote of quality I can within each one.
I'm quite excited to share the end result, one of my better written chapters (or I would like to think!)
Though now at the final weeks of June, I find myself still just barely out of reach of the final renders. It's not my pc's speed - I'm just picky.

View attachment 3765530

My initial thoughts were, "If I just stick to this schedule and do a small bit every single day, I should be able to finish on time."

spoiler: I did not do a small bit everyday.

In fact it was a maddening push to even do a bit every couple days - I should have known. But, progress is progress, and every step forward is another towards our finals.

I'll need a bit more time.

I also have some personal news for you all, but I'll reserve that for until this update is shipped! (remind me!)
In my honest opinion, and judging by the dev's slow work, i do believe a release is coming on september or october... let's just wait and see...

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes