3.50 star(s) 57 Votes

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
When you get to a certain age.... gravity take its toll.... Reality of things
i didn't mind the aged beauty. but the fact how realistic her character as a typical mother thus making her aged body the perfect example of how mush realistic incest in this game.

not mush games could really make you disgusted of incest. so for me this game is legendary "excellent" level of incest described in plot.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
i didn't mind the aged beauty. but the fact how realistic her character as a typical mother thus making her aged body the perfect example of how mush realistic incest in this game.

not mush games could really make you disgusted of incest. so for me this game is legendary "excellent" level of incest described in plot.
Imho, it just enhance the kink/taboo. If you want to "sell someone a fantasy", that is more the right way to do it imho. Incest themed games where moms look more like your flawless "model" sister. Is more of a lackluster...

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Great game. Great writing/story and very nice camera angles and shots... A bit somber ill be honest but let's see where the dev takes us...

Lemonkeygames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Hey all, some great discussion about plot points in here! No worries, there's (usually) a reason behind why things are happening the way they are right now, my biggest regret is that we're not further along in the story for it to make sense.

Keep calling out things that sounds weird though, if it's something I didn't initially plan to explain but I can in an elegant way, I'll work it into the story. There's a fine line between over-explaining and not explaining enough that we're treading here. Worst case, you point out something that I miss and if it's crucial to the story, you'll see it fixed eventually.

So the big question, when's the next update? It's getting a little harder to answer because every update has been bigger then the one before - but the time available to me weekly remains the same. Were I able to do this full-time this would be a monthly thing, but as it stands it'll be more a 2/3 months per update schedule.

There was that one update that took almost 5 months but I don't expect that to be the norm in any case. It was a perfect storm of stuff that happened which delayed it.

Thanks for the taking the time to play and leaving comments, it's all a great read, positive or otherwise!

Final note - I do free public updates on my patreon every month for people that are aren't patrons, so check it out once in a while to see how we're doing!

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Only problem I have with this game is that choices doesnt rly matter, whatever you pick story goes same way. I hope they'll fix that in future updates..
I agree. What's the point of playing vn with choices if choices doesn't matter?

I also have a question to Lemonkeygames:
Can you explain me what is main focus in this game?

- is is story about Protagonist and his mother? (one-unavoidable love interest; example: 'Life with Mary' ' Alexandra')
- or are there more characters to choose from, like mom OR sister OR friend? (something more like 'Acting Lessons')

Game overview suggest mother is main heroine. But I still want to be sure. Is she avoidable?

Lemonkeygames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
kshyk Hey thanks for the question, I should be clearer - the choices do matter, we've just yet to see it come to fruition. The next release is the one where all the choices you've made thus far will effect which route you take. (Romance/Corruption) The notification where you get +1 love or +1 corruption on each decision should be fully implemented by then as well.

The main focus though, is on our main heroine. She's not avoidable. It's the story of our MC coming to grips with his newfound attraction and his ways of dealing with it. Self-destructive or otherwise. That's not to say he won't have side flings while he tries to find himself though. Rather, these encounters might even be instructive, I would imagine ;)

Mentax

Feb 25, 2019
I don't post very often but this game deserves a comment. I absolutely love everything in it. I think the older characters should look older and this game does this perfectly. The story has a great deal of promise and I look forward to finding out more of the plot. The renders are top notch in my opinion and the mom is so sexy. For those guessing why the father took so violent actions to gain the house, no one has said that he may just get a kick out of being a total ass. I think that was hinted at earlier in the game.
I only have one request, when the inevitable happens please let it flow and no blue balling like some other games. I cant stand another yes,yes, take me ...no stop I have changed my mind scenes

Reactions: Siindr and Redsky

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Pretty hard to make a good game when the story revolves around baiting people with little teases.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
v0.14.1 Public Release 2020-02-23 16:19
Is available!
Change logs
  • Added animation for a specific Day 5 scene
  • Fixed wrong resolution images
  • Ground work for replay gallery, lot trickier then expected. Should be in next update.

Enjoy. Let me know if the Android build isn't working!

Reactions: rick87 and Draverik

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
Mirror Mine [v0.14.1] [Lemonkey]

Original Size: 1.0 GB
Compressed Size: 66 MB

Win/Linux - - - - - :)

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
v0.14.1
  • Added animation for a specific Day 5 scene
  • Fixed wrong resolution images
  • Ground work for replay gallery, lot trickier then expected. Should be in next update.
not an update it's a big fixs plus some added animation

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Exarioch

May 21, 2018
I will said one thing... What the hell this ending ?! I want my retaliation and I'm dead serious !!

This game look promising, I haven't found any flaws...

Reactions: over the edge
3.50 star(s) 57 Votes