3.50 star(s) 57 Votes

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
mom's model and character is too realistic to the point some scenes disgust me... i mean that's how mush incest is well done in this game
That's basically what this genre is for.. Rather it's unfortunate that some games's characters look like they're in their early 20's and claim to be a "mother". Keanu Reeves is one of a kind..
If you are not into milfs then you won't like the incest S+M genre. Though I will admit this character isn't a model type, which is refreshing for a number of ppl I guess (Me included).

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Damn. Disappointed myself by not checking the changelog! I've been looking forward to the next update...

Mom is amazing, and so is Lianne. I frickin adore the emotion of this game. That kiss with Lianne. The tension with the Aunt. And that wrestling scene with Mom. Guh. So good.

Reactions: hisstoryman

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
What are the three questions asked when you see the main female lead. I can't see them on Android as they get covered by the keypad?

Rintal

May 6, 2017
In some ways, I have strong suspicions that this is the work of that crank who made the Dual Family. This game just smells like him. The style is very similar.

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Thoroughly enjoyed the game. Not really attracted to the Mom (not because she looks realistic, just never been a fan of the model), but when the time comes I'll probably end up ploughing her anyway.

What's the relationship status supposed to be with Liane and Lizzy? I put sister and Aunt, but with the flashback at Liane's it didn't really make sense.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
In some ways, I have strong suspicions that this is the work of that crank who made the Dual Family. This game just smells like him. The style is very similar.
Dev is a happy member of my discord...he sure the hell aint the DF dev...i can guarantee that...he's a good guy learning as he goes and trying his best.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Dev is a happy member of my discord...he sure the hell aint the DF dev...i can guarantee that...he's a good guy learning as he goes and trying his best.
OK. But still, it is very similar to DF. You have to admit it.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes