3.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
I always thought that this VN has been top shelf M/S alongside very few others.

ONE of the reasons being that I didn't have to click past 90% of it, which incurs negative interest, to get to the half baked M/S story of almost every incest VN.
M/S requires considerably more time and effort to whittle away the taboo inhibitions, along with regular inhibitions, in order to be convincing: unless your mother is a whore... or it's magic... nope.
It's a good thing the kink can easily be found in small interactions: which necessitates spending time with the love interest.
You see, opportunity cost is a thing that exists.
Dividing attention dramatically increases workload and reduces content (for both the dev and the MC); and the MC can't reasonably be considered to have made any progress with anyone he spends barely any time with.

I'm one of those freaks interested in the super rare monogamy 'fetish'.
And I really don't want to skip through the exploits of yet another promiscuous 'lover'.

Last edited:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
please describe your relationship in one word. Eg: Friends.
unsure what thats supposed to mean can someone explain it to me

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I beleive it means you decide what the relationship is goning to be between the MC and this person.
useing one word so Friends is just the example you can pick.
but if you wanted you could put Family, Roomates, Co-workers, Cousins, Lovers, even Stranger's if you really wanted.
not all will probably make sence to the story but the options there if you want it.

Just Sayin

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Redsky

Nov 26, 2016
When we can expect the next update? I remember you say april.
( i sub the previous month cant continiue for ever )

Jacky1x5

May 8, 2019
Man that game is so weird. I was clicking too fast. There was so much BS.
So I guess she signed the house over to Richard. Instead of going to the police and getting a restraining order. He left the house knowing or not knowing that would be a No No. He's too much of a wimp to defend himself. What is the point now? Richard got himself a posse to make himself feel brave.
He can't take care of her or himself. What's he gonna do now. He's not physically able to do anything.
He might as well get a gun and hit the shooting range. He might have good eyes for it, who knows.
I just hope this has a good ending cause it sure had a bad start.....peace.
Dad is an outright villain trope in an incest story so yeah its probably going to go down that rabbit hole were she was too afraid even if he did multiple crimes in one sitting. Its just annoying as its just going to mean this guy is going to comeback at some point when he just doesn't add anything useful to the story but to move the plot along when needed to.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I really liked the start of this game but it seems like the dev isn't doing much work on it. One update 3 months ago and nothing since is frustrating especially since this is such a slow burn of a story. At this point we can witness the mom showering and then humping her dresser or get a kiss from a friend/cousin and then get beat up by our dad and his goons. Not a lot to keep our interest focused.

Hopefully development picks up soon.

Reactions: Kermit79 and KiGa

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
Mirror Mine [v0.14.1] [Lemonkey]

Original Size: 1.0 GB
Compressed Size: 66 MB

Win/Linux - - - - - :)
thanks, but quality is very low, you should add more bitrate.

Reactions: Furiousrawrr

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Me too! Really loved to play this game, unfortunately the developer seems to lack something to regularly update this game. :(
If you want regular updates support the dev on Patreon. They posted on June 6th that they are working on the game.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes