3.50 star(s) 57 Votes

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
iam sad that english is not my language,cause it would be better to tell in german....but what is this story????do u wanted to make a story to devastate ur fans(readers)???is´t´s only dark slow and disapointing till here...i really dont get the meaning of this,sorry ...

Reactions: BobN290

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
God I hope this isn't about to be a 'watch your mom get fucked' game. Because if that's where it's headed, I'm out. Also, if the MC doesn't get to seriously fuck up Richard, I'm kind of done with this game. I hate playing as an MC who's a pussy that just keeps getting beat up, unless there is a hell of a payoff at the end.

Reactions: BobN290
May 3, 2017
Mirror Mine [v0.14.1] [Lemonkey]

Original Size: 1.0 GB
Compressed Size: 66 MB

Win/Linux - - - - - :)
what the!!! From 1 gb to 66 mb? wow! thanks a lot!

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I have to say unless I'm thinking of a diffrent game but getting done over by three henchmen and a pussy with money after being blind side'ed do's not a pusy MC make.
And the mere fact the MC continues to insult the guy while being beaten up points to the MC being bloody minded, stubborn, possinly brave and more than likly a little stupid but I wouldn't call him a Pussy.
Nothing up-untill the beat down indicates the MC as weak.
As I havent really seen anything in the story sofar to sujest its heading into NTR and cuck type territory .
and I suspect MC will probably find a way to return the favour with interest.
I could be wrong But if ThunderRob knows the DEV.
I'm sure he would of probably hinted if not out right said so if it was going that way since I'm not sure thats Robs thing.
personaly I think you have to have this type of seane if the MC is to be the hero in the end its what happends often in movies.
again I could be wrong i'm not makeing the game but I dowt it.
Just my personal opinion.

Just Sayin.

Siindr

Nov 14, 2019
One of the best incest games! Feels realistic, the dad guy seems like a great antagonist! Amazing pacing honestly this is one of my top incest games along with Back to the cabin!

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
What's the relationship status supposed to be with Liane and Lizzy? I put sister and Aunt, but with the flashback at Liane's it didn't really make sense.
I am also finding the relationship status of Lianne and Lizzy with the MC rather confusing.
Does anyone know ?

magus448

May 22, 2018
Cousin and aunt. The things we know about Lianne suggest either cousin or childhood friend.

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
It has the makings of a good story/game but a year into it and nothing more than a liss from his cousin??? I will not be holding my breath to see if this one gets abandoned because of all the Patrons drop him due to lack of action and updates.

I hope it makes it. I like the game

drskittles

Dec 1, 2019
Yeah there really isn't much to it right now. Looks like there is an actual story involved which is great but a whole lot of nothing is happening right now, just set up for the future.

spooge_nugget

May 7, 2017
There really isn't much progression considering it's been a year in development.
I don't get why they wouldn't have had a restraining order against Dick (not that people don't breach them), a contract signed under duress isn't legally binding (as far as I'm aware) and given the fact that he'd end up in hospital after a beating like that, then getting the police involved and pressing charges shouldn't be too difficult with his physical injuries as evidence.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
There really isn't much progression considering it's been a year in development.
I don't get why they wouldn't have had a restraining order against Dick (not that people don't breach them), a contract signed under duress isn't legally binding (as far as I'm aware) and given the fact that he'd end up in hospital after a beating like that, then getting the police involved and pressing charges shouldn't be too difficult with his physical injuries as evidence.
Restraining order against who?
I must have missed a lot.
I hope it was the dad getting his ass kicked and not the other way around.
Now I definitely got to play this in order to find out....peace

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man that game is so weird. I was clicking too fast. There was so much BS.
So I guess she signed the house over to Richard. Instead of going to the police and getting a restraining order. He left the house knowing or not knowing that would be a No No. He's too much of a wimp to defend himself. What is the point now? Richard got himself a posse to make himself feel brave.
He can't take care of her or himself. What's he gonna do now. He's not physically able to do anything.
He might as well get a gun and hit the shooting range. He might have good eyes for it, who knows.
I just hope this has a good ending cause it sure had a bad start.....peace.

Reactions: x32 and Mr_Sel
3.50 star(s) 57 Votes