3.50 star(s) 57 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It is actually a fair question, I just came here from "Latest Updates", and saw:

Thread Updated: 2020-02-08
Release Date: 2020-02-08
ah my bad, I was confused, but yeah I was checking the main thread and it says that last update was released on 2020-02-08. But if you say the game is on progress, then cool, I'll be watching it. Thanks.
Thanks for letting us know. I've reported that to the admins for updating. I've also recommended that the masturbation tag be added to the thread.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thanks for letting us know. I've reported that to the admins for updating. I've also recommended that the masturbation tag be added to the thread.
Damn, Ive reported it also 45-60mins ago (should post a note here)...and if others did the same, there will be fine bombing with this thread/op reporting :BootyTime:
ps
at least Ive added "masturbation" tag now, to compensate a bit.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
The fuck are you talking about? :WaitWhat:

Cousin.
Wait, the mom’s a lesbian? How did I miss that? Would be great if we eventually swe
ok so I tried this game
and I'm 30 mins in and I'm really sick of the text
I don't mind reading at all but it feels like game mentions literally every single thing for eg. every damn time any of the character smiles the game mentions it:FacePalm:
this is really very annoying
am I the only one?
No, that annoyed me, too. But i still like the game and hope it will get better. I'd especially like to see animated scenes of the mother doing those vertical butterflies at the gym. :love:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No but you get to see her boobs a couple of times.
ROFLMFAO. "Landlady" — sure, let's all pretend it's just some random woman who let the MC stay with her and her husband before he left the home. OK, then. And Liane's just some friend from school or something.

conejito

Apr 2, 2020
Actually, this game is very slow, although it has a lot of potential and a very beautiful and sexy milf, that's what this game is worth for those who do not attract incest, mother son, we hope to see action.
The story is good although somewhat disconcerting and in truth we already want to see that the mother and the son begin with something more than a relationship of going to the gym and having dinner together that is already monotonous.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Actually, this game is very slow, although it has a lot of potential and a very beautiful and sexy milf, that's what this game is worth for those who do not attract incest, mother son, we hope to see action.
The story is good although somewhat disconcerting and in truth we already want to see that the mother and the son begin with something more than a relationship of going to the gym and having dinner together that is already monotonous.
Unpopular Opinion:
Everyone keeps saying this game is "very slow". IMHO, the game is actually not that slow. Firstly, if you compare it to many games on F95, this isn't bad at all: you don't have to grind; the overall story (not just relationship development) propels the game forward; there is no free-roam or other mechanic to mask lack of content. (Yes, there's not much sexy time yet, it's true; but this is only v0.16, so there's still a lot that can happen in the game.)

Additionally, I think the steady development of feelings / lust actually makes some degree of sense here. If the MC and his mother / cousin / aunt have never really had romantic or lustful feelings in the past, things wouldn't just change within a day or two. In this game, extreme situations are forcing the changes that might otherwise never happen. The mother (clearly a victim of at least psychological abuse, if not physical abuse) is vulnerable and easily susceptible to suggestion. Like anyone who is emotionally fragile, though, you can't realistically push them very hard or they will react negatively (get violent; panic and flee; completely shut down; etc.).

Little bits of corruption or small acts of romance / love are able to bypass self-defense mechanisms that otherwise would throw up a wall of resistance. The MC saving his mom from would-be gropers / rapists makes her that much closer to him. Not looking away quickly when the MC catches a glimpse of her makes the mom — despite her resistance because of the blood relation — feel desired and attractive, something she clearly hasn't felt in a very long time, based on some of the things she says in the game. I actually think, given the background for the game, slow is the only way that makes sense.

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
I decided to give this VN I try, based on so many 5 star reviews. The reviews mainly mention what a great story this is. Some even stated this could be the best VN on this site.
What I'm really struggling with is - The MC and mom are living in a mansion, the dad (Richard) shows up, kicks them out, has a bunch of henchman beat the crap out of the MC, then the MC and mom move into a total shithole apartment.
Is the dad (Richard) some kind of mob boss or something? The mom must have a really shitty lawyer if she has to go from living in a mansion, to living in a shitbox apartment. Also at one point it is mentioned that the dad was nothing special, then got rich, then lost his money. The MC asks if he lost his money through gambling and the mom says 'no stock market'. So I'm going to guess that Richard isn't a mob boss, since mob bosses typically don't invest in the stock market. So then where does Richard get half a dozen henchmen if he lost most of his money and isn't a mob boss. Additionally, I could see not going to the police if Richard is some kind of mob boss, but honestly if an ex husband/dad shows up with a half dozen henchmen, beats the crap out MC and throws you out of the house - I would be calling the police and a lawyer. I certainly wouldn't just pack up all my shit and go move into some shitty apartment with my tail between my legs.
I'll be honest I probably missed the answers to some of these questions because I deleted the game right after the MC and mom moved into the apartment.
I really tried to get into this VN, based on so many 5 star reviews, but if this is just a story about a lazy unmotivated MC, a mom that lets people walk all over her and a drunkard party girl cousin - I don't find that very compelling or romantic.
Please - if the story gets better, let me know. If there are logical reasons why the MC and mom are willing to just get thrown out of their home and move into a shitbox, without putting up any resistance what so ever I will gladly re-install the VN and give it another shot.

Reactions: Porthas
Jan 8, 2018
Well, have read a lot of negative reports about this game, but i must admit I think it's one of the best games on here. Dark and brooding, the anticipation of the chase all add up to excellence, guess to many on here have played games were three touches of the mothers arm and she'll let them do anything. All I can say is keep up the good work Dev some of us are enjoying it

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Obviously I am not invested in whether or not you decide to continue playing the game, but I think some of your ideas are assumptions and not necessarily accurate.
What I'm really struggling with is - The MC and mom are living in a mansion, the dad (Richard) shows up, kicks them out, has a bunch of henchman beat the crap out of the MC, then the MC and mom move into a total shithole apartment.
The reason for this move is to hide from the father. They are scared for their lives. All it took was the MC even slightly standing up to him for him to beat him up. If this is typical behavior from the father, fear is built up over years. It is common for victims of abuse to stay silent for fear of repercussions. Like a phobia, it can even be irrational, but the fear prevents action nonetheless.
Is the dad (Richard) some kind of mob boss or something? The mom must have a really shitty lawyer if she has to go from living in a mansion, to living in a shitbox apartment.
They never called a lawyer. Both the mom and the MC are afraid of what the father might do if they were to call one. If Richard finds them, having called a lawyer wouldn't matter. They are worried he'll kill them and erase evidence of their murders, in which case having a lawyer does nothing for you. Again, they are acting somewhat irrationally out of fear; they aren't thinking about restraining orders or anything like that: they are thinking about not wanting to get hurt or die.
Also at one point it is mentioned that the dad was nothing special, then got rich, then lost his money. The MC asks if he lost his money through gambling and the mom says 'no stock market'. So I'm going to guess that Richard isn't a mob boss, since mob bosses typically don't invest in the stock market.
Do you know a lot of mob bosses? What makes you think none of them invest in the stock market? Wouldn't having more money provide more potential power for a mob boss? Couldn't a mob boss have people who know about the stock market work for them? If they did, those "employees" would be under the same threat as anyone working for the mob: if they make too many mistakes or they make mistakes that are big enough (damaging enough), their lives would be in danger.
So then where does Richard get half a dozen henchmen if he lost most of his money and isn't a mob boss.
How much money do you imagine Richard had before losing a lot of it? If he had US$500 million and lost US$400 million, there would still be US$100 million: plenty of money to have henchmen still working for you.
Additionally, I could see not going to the police if Richard is some kind of mob boss, but honestly if an ex husband/dad shows up with a half dozen henchmen, beats the crap out MC and throws you out of the house - I would be calling the police and a lawyer. I certainly wouldn't just pack up all my shit and go move into some shitty apartment with my tail between my legs.
Again, it's strongly implied these are regular victims of abuse. It's also strongly implied that they are all afraid of Richard. (Well, not Liane, but she doesn't live in the same house, so she probably hasn't been subjected to the abuse. At a minimum, the amount she may have experienced is probably extremely small, especially in comparison to what the MC and his mom have had to endure.) When people are full of fear at that level, they often react in ways that seem illogical or unprompted. Their brains are likely operating mostly in self-preservation mode, not in structured and analytical thinking.
I'll be honest I probably missed the answers to some of these questions because I deleted the game right after the MC and mom moved into the apartment.
As one might expect, more explanation is provided as the game progresses. While I understand you can only base your opinion on what you've seen so far, there is more to the story than what you've described. Still, one job of any storyteller is to capture the attention of the audience. If this game hasn't impressed you so far, clearly Lemonkey hasn't succeeded in your case.
I really tried to get into this VN, based on so many 5 star reviews, but if this is just a story about a lazy unmotivated MC, a mom that lets people walk all over her and a drunkard party girl cousin - I don't find that very compelling or romantic.
I believe this is a flawed assessment of the story's characters. The MC isn't lazy, but lack of motivation can be caused by a lot of things. I believe a big part of this stems from returning home to the same situation he's seen for so many years: mom is afraid to do anything against Richard, which means he'll walk all over her. After moving into the apartment, the MC does get motivated to give his mom a better life, and he gets a job at a local gym. It's not plush corporate employment or anything, but I believe this shows the lack of motivation gets overcome.

As I've already mentioned, the mom is scared. I don't think we know if he's ever physically abused the mom, but given how he beat up the MC, I assume she's also been beaten. At a minimum, clearly he's abused her psychologically: the mom doesn't think she's attractive, she doesn't feel like there's anything left for her in life, etc. I honestly think the only reason she's holding on to life is for the benefit of the MC. Without him, sadly I think she probably would have tried to kill herself.

I don't think the cousin is just a drunkard party girl. Based on the conversation with Liane after the aunt shows the MC to her room (and the aunt's behavior afterward), there are deep family problems for her as well. We don't really know the full nature of them, but I believe her drinking / attitude is a coping mechanism for her. Her own father seems to be out of the picture: the aunt is clearly unhappy in general, and Liane uses time with the MC as a kind of escape from those troubles. I think she feels like he's the only one who can (or who will try to) understand her; he seems to be the only person she really trusts. Like a lot of people with bad home lives, they find drugs or alcohol provide a temporary escape. They may not really consider long-term effects.
Please - if the story gets better, let me know. If there are logical reasons why the MC and mom are willing to just get thrown out of their home and move into a shitbox, without putting up any resistance what so ever I will gladly re-install the VN and give it another shot.
This is kind of my point: the reasons aren't logical; they are driven by an irrational fear created over years of abuse and manipulation by Richard.

Whether or not you decide to play the game again, I hope I have been able to help you at least understand more of what's going on in the story. It still may not be to your liking, but there are reasons for what's happened, even if they aren't rooted in logic.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The game is awesome, the "slow paced"(wich is fine by me) feel very realistic. As said in a upper post, sometimes it's so easy for the mother to fall in love with her son that it's almost ridiculous. I hope the Dev will continue like this. Anyway, I was wondering, if I remember correctly, Richard is Liane's uncle by marriage?
I'm actually not sure, but I believe so. I don't remember any character saying for sure, but I think Lizzy is the mom's sister rather than Richard's (and so Liane is the mom's niece). I think you are right.

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I like slow paced games, down side that usually means I'll wait tell its either finished or close to it. Kind of sucks when games are rushed, the first sex scene isn't thought through very good is a big turn off too especially if its just a generic scene, like holy shit people read some erotica for insight lol

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is the game now multiple protag? Why are we suddenly Liane?
I agree that the POV shift was strange and unexpected. Maybe the dev thought this shift in storytelling would be more effective than an alternative. I'm not sure, though, if Liane could actually be considered a protagonist. The leading character of the story is still the MC; we only followed her actions and thoughts for that one scene. You can sort of consider it similar to an episode of a TV series. If you see an alien doing something in a scene during an airing of Doctor Who, for instance, that doesn't make them a protagonist. They are still a secondary character.

Additionally, no decision-based story effects are made during her scene. If players start getting asked to make decisions while she is the POV character, she definitely would become a protagonist by becoming a character that leads the direction and outcome of the story.

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes