3.50 star(s) 57 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is it me or is there no update? after i contunue the save where i left of i get the this is the end of the update screen
this is not a proper update..it only has sound effects, few music tracks and few animated scenes (according to the changelog in OP).
perhaps if the dev adjusts his developing strategy he would have more support - this way, with fairly scarce "main" updates, and then after month or so of time a "music/sound" update to the previous one, it is fairly long shot for more popularity/success.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Is it me or is there no update? after i contunue the save where i left of i get the this is the end of the update screen
Only new sound effects, music and animations:

v0.16.1
30 new sound effects (205 total)
4 new music tracks (21 total)
8 animated shots (9 total)

v0.16
Next episode of our story
320 + new shots
8000+ words

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I haven't downloaded the game yet, but I'm hoping there will be some animations of the mom doing the vertical butterfly exercises. That would be hot. :love:

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
this is not a proper update..it only has sound effects, few music tracks and few animated scenes (according to the changelog in OP).
perhaps if the dev adjusts his developing strategy he would have more support - this way, with fairly scarce "main" updates, and then after month or so of time a "music/sound" update to the previous one, it is fairly long shot for more popularity/success.
I agree. Wish the Dev would just release regular updates and skip the music, sound effect etc. add-ons in between the main updates.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
2 more years need to wait for penetration ;) Such a Hardworking Dev :cool: (y)
Walkthrough Mod file is corrupted :confused:(y)

smegbot

May 5, 2020
So do i need to start a new game to see these new animations and sound effects?. Or is it better to wait until the next content update.

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this quite good game.

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
MirrorMine-0.16.1-pc-Compressed
Original 604 Megs
crunched 213 Megs - - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following links:
Developer: Lemonkey Games - - -

monroe if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
So do i need to start a new game to see these new animations and sound effects?. Or is it better to wait until the next content update.
Is there any way to know where the new animations are, or do we have to start again from the beginning?? If so, ychhh, not doing.

lalapopoland

Dec 19, 2020
Yeah some updates can be forgiven since they looked like they were just before the point of sexual height but then a next update comes and the dev decides the relationship is going to take two steps back instead of finally concluding in some form of sexual act between mom and son. There have been now, i think, 3 updates that weren't going past that sexual point and just prolong things resulting in everyone having now a disinterest in this game.
Major cringe from me

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes