3.50 star(s) 57 Votes

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I haven't downloaded the game yet, but I'm hoping there will be some animations of the mom doing the vertical butterfly exercises. That would be hot. :love:
Just finished the update. The animations were good, but, sadly, there weren't any animations of the mom doing the vertical butterfly exercises. :(

holyblood

Jun 19, 2018
Too bad I won't be able to play this game anymore, even here it has switched to the ren'py version for a select few ......

Jul 6, 2019
We finally get to have sex with mom!

is what i'll be saying in 3 years time.
Lol, I was going to play but thanks for sparing me the wasted time. I've said it before and I'll said it again, you don't need to blue ball people on one game for 5 years. You can build a brand and release multiple games and your patrons will follow you. All you end up doing is pissing people off. NLT understands this.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Is there new content or is this just new stuff for already existing content and it still ends at the same point?

tarshack

May 15, 2018
Is there new content or is this just new stuff for already existing content and it still ends at the same point?
i have feeling its added to old content loaded it up to last saved file i had and it went direct to final screen.... games a waste of time this has been going on how many years now didn't play or try it for a year and didn't miss much when i tried it in February

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
i have feeling its added to old content loaded it up to last saved file i had and it went direct to final screen.... games a waste of time this has been going on how many years now didn't play or try it for a year and didn't miss much when i tried it in February
Well, the dev did fuck off on it for awhile and even rewrote it as a KN. Now he's back to this mode.

Kalios1980

May 26, 2018
I stop playing that game there is no content only blabla after 1 Year nothing ok a he see his mom rubbing her pussy but thats all. there a lot of better games on the market.

Hentai_Man

Mar 20, 2020
So far I like the game. Would I like to see more happening? Sure, but I like the foundation and there are many other games here with sexual content in them.

I think the eventual payoff will be a good one. Hope people are willing to stay with this one for a while longer.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
Seems like an ok game but the comments strongly hint at this being another Darth Smut like game just without the tiered release scheme at least.
No big loss as the Mom is old enough to be full on in the GILF demographic rather than MILF.

• Haha
Reactions: Aesimodo

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
Normal theme, even the lack of 18+ content does not mean that the game is not worth playing. Any game for an amateur, even if you didn’t like it, it doesn’t mean that others will not like it. Before you listen to someone, download, run, rate and then delete if anything. Sometimes you download a game, like the rules and then you realize that crap is complete. And it happens the other way around, like the graphics are so-so, but otherwise they cannot be dragged away from the computer.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
What s new ? I continued from the my last save (previous version) and "to be continued" message came out..is this some kinda joke?

Aalorian

Feb 16, 2019
So, I love the visuals of this game, but in all honesty I'm giving up. Any time there's a content update of any kind, it predominantly consists of plateauing exposition, and zero sex of any kind.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ITS BEEN 2 YEARS SINCE INITIAL POST.

You are literally just milking your fanbase

Led

Jul 16, 2017
I don't get why some of you guys are so negative towards the dev about this game. If you don't like it, just stop playing. Beggars can't be choosers. I would've understood if you were paying the dev for building this game, but you aren't. All you do is complain about something you get for free. :cautious:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
So, I love the visuals of this game, but in all honesty I'm giving up. Any time there's a content update of any kind, it predominantly consists of plateauing exposition, and zero sex of any kind.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ITS BEEN 2 YEARS SINCE INITIAL POST.

You are literally just milking your fanbase
For the intended story and with only 5-6 real updates, the lack of sex is expected. There are more than few popular games having no real sex-content either in longer dev time, or in more updates than this one. The problem here isnt slow build up etc, yet fairly slow updates rates (4-5 months on average) with not that much content to make it worth for most players.
Yet, despite all that, hardly this could be called milking, unless you are one of those considering 99% of devs "milkers".

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes