3.50 star(s) 57 Votes

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The MILF debate rages on.

I think there’s going to be plenty of life in this game if the developer can up the ante on the story.

It’s too earlier to judge for me, I’ll give the developer the benefit of the doubt.

SirLoins

Aug 20, 2017
Thanks for trying it out everyone. Looks like the first order of the day is a name update!

I thought I was so clever with the name too. Hah! Time to work on the new graphics for the banners and such.
That's fine with me. If the second order of the day is ignoring the naysayers and leaving the moms' model alone. Then we're good.

I look forward to more.

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Despite the fact that the first version is very short, it is not complete (one of the choices does not work). Why was in a hurry and lay out the first version unfinished?

May 30, 2017
I just like how we're at the point where the intro doesnt even try to establish a motivation for romantically loving/corrupting the mum. It gives the setting, and when I say the setting I mean "The Incest Setting" (tm), then jumps straight to "so youre gonna fuck the mum in one of two ways". Really? The game and genre are so derivative that the dev doesnt even think to mention it. Then the game doubles down on derivativeness and copies another game's name for no real reason. And the most important question we have here is "does the milf model match my concept of a milf?".

On top of all that its an unfinished 0.1 from a new dev asking for patreon money, with a $20 tier already.

At what point do we start needing more than a description that reads "The incest game again: here's our milf model", before we get so excited?

Lemonkeygames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
That's fine with me. If the second order of the day is ignoring the naysayers and leaving the moms' model alone. Then we're good.

I look forward to more.
Definitely leaving the model alone.

Despite the fact that the first version is very short, it is not complete (one of the choices does not work). Why was in a hurry and lay out the first version unfinished?
Hey Hadgar, thanks for trying it out! The intention is to have the these alt dialogue trigger a second path gradually, it won't be just a simple text swap/dialogue change, there'll be new renders and setups. Since I'm still writing the main path (and won't get to the other path till this main one is almost done) , what you're seeing here is me setting up future instalments. I hope that makes sense!

As a side-note I'll like to point to the most recent public post on patreon regarding the upcoming name change and plans for the game going forward. back to work, back to work

Reactions: SirLoins and Hadgar

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Milf doesn't have to look young, but she should at least be good looking. Also, it wouldn't be strange for a 40 year old woman to have a 20 year old son.

Reactions: Paprika
Jan 17, 2018
Waiting for a 20-year-old boy to see her mother look 25 old is like trying to cool down the polar bear in the desert.
;)

I think a mother with deformation will make the subject more realistic.
Yes! It will be wonderful if she is thicker!

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes