Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
The creator need to change the name of the game:
Eye of the Storm [v0.1] [Lemonkey] This Game... Maybe to "Storm of the Eye"
Eye of the Storm [Ch. 1-7] [Mr. Rigg]

Reactions: Rockoon12

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
Meh, I don't find the mom that attractive unless you've been in solitary for a long stretch!:rolleyes:
Why ? Coz mom doesn't look like 18yr barbiedoll ? Mom in this game looks somewhat realistic and is attractive as fuck coz of it. Mom has to look like mom if you want to get something out of that fetish. So many games has done it all wrong, but there are few exceptions.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
im not much for milfs, but the female character in this game she looks like 40+ and thats what usually a woman looks like at that age.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

bigrickmorris

Jan 10, 2018
Need a little help.... This is my first time commenting on the site though I have been a member for some time... This as well as a few other games I have tried defaults out to a some video resolution every time I run it and blanks out my screen unrecoverable to the point I have to reset my computer! I have researched this and found nothing! Any help would be appreciated!!!!

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Why ? Coz mom doesn't look like 18yr barbiedoll ? Mom in this game looks somewhat realistic and is attractive as fuck coz of it. Mom has to look like mom if you want to get something out of that fetish. So many games has done it all wrong, but there are few exceptions.
To each his own but like a lot I bet come here to enjoy some fantasy time away from the rigors of real life and would rather not see a mom that looks like she's not aged well and's virtually flat-chested. My idea of a desirable MILF is not a plain-jane housewife in a frumpy housecoat but hey everyone's gotta get laid!;)

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes