3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
It´s a real shame ... after months!! of waiting for an update I rushed (without reading the changelog) & downloaded it right away just to see that there was nothing new to see ... I dont get why the dev decided to trow out this "update" now (with some new things for our ears only) instead of merging it together with a new content update ... does he really think that player would praise this "update" for just new ear stuff instead new stuff for our eyes?
I have no problem with waiting a bit longer for updates IF they contain NEW content instead just bugfixes or smaller game improvments ... if you know what I mean ...
Ok, I blame myself a bit for not reading the changelog before downloading - but honestly after this long waiting I though it would be a new content update ..... how disappointing

Reactions: RBT71

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I am just wondering will this game ever have any sex in it I mean it looks good but..... I hope there will be.

Hentai_Man

Mar 20, 2020
Says there are 11 new animations in the changelog, so dev updated the old ones?

Are they drastically improved, or is it better to wait for the next update?

Clitbait

Jun 18, 2018
I thought it's something wrong with my brightness setting after wine scene (passionate bed activities). But yeah I can't get the feeling and makes me confused how to enjoy that part (miss some points, so blurry and lack of light). Ps. I tried to enjoy from the texts not from the animations :cry:

MightyMack

Oct 31, 2020
I forgot all about this game wow... I supported the dev very early on. I unsubbed months later after lack of good updates. Played through just now and dev did some good writing but .. nothing else it seems.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Says there are 11 new animations in the changelog, so dev updated the old ones?

Are they drastically improved, or is it better to wait for the next update?
From Devs Patreon:

Animation and audio update is finally here, a lot of work went into this one. I hope you enjoy it! For more perspective on the amount of animations we did here - we have a total of 20 animated clips in the game, of which 11 alone is in this update!
I'm making an edit with all the animations done for this update - it'll be up on the MEGA folder once it's done. Expect it in the next day or two.
Phew. Time to take a short breather. Enjoy this update folks.
Change log
  • 3 new music tracks
  • 20 new sound FX
  • 11 new animation clips
As always, please let me know if you encounter any bugs or mistakes!
Animation and audio update is finally here, a lot of work went into this one. I hope you enjoy it! For more perspective on the amount of animations we did here - we have a total of 20 animated clips in the game, of which 11 alone is in this update!

Reactions: Nulldev

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I couldn't see the difference between version 0.17.3 & 0.17.0. Both versions ends at the same point.
From devs Patreon:

Thanks for the continual bug reports, including the Gallery crashes that I accidently left in - it was meant for me to do some internal testing when implementing the Gallery page.
I had forgotten to remove the button after I've done some testing (and finding a bunch of problems with it!)
Here are the link for all Patron levels including the change logs below, please enjoy!
v0.17
  • New chapter in both Romance and Corruption routes
  • 8000+ words
  • 300+ renders
  • Please start a new game! You can skip to latest day.
v0.17,1
  • Fixed bug in gym not remembering your choices
  • Fixed bug on romance route not allowing correct progression
  • Minor grammar and spelling fixes on latest day
v0.17.2
  • Fixed broken image links
  • Removed Gallery button - to come at a later date

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
From Devs Patreon, It looks like 0.18 will be a story progression update,

Progress update
And now - back to our regular scheduled programming!
Getting that animation and audio update out has been a hell of a push. I'm still figuring out the limits of how much animation we can do in 2 weeks, and I think hitting 11 clips is about that limit. Phew.
And of course after a gruelling schedule it's time for a short break aye? Nah, actually I'm already deep into writing the next chapter. I'll take short breaks every now and then but I'm really feeling the story right now and I need to get it down on paper asap.
Are you excited for the next chapter too?
Also on my to-do list is the pile of fixes you guys have been submitting, plus getting that gallery working. I'm more writer/artist then I am a programmer, so please forgive me when I'm slow in implementing new features like that!
Haven't forgot about that animation poll either, just too darn busy to put that in, expect that in a day or two!
It's also been awhile since I did a Dev Diary, I'll be gathering my thoughts and materials for another, so also expect that in a couple days - sounds like it's gonna be another busy week!
Have a great week all!
Lemonkey

NoobMaster67

Oct 19, 2020
There’s fast paced games, medium paced games, then there are slow burner games and then there is the category this game falls into,… an asthmatic one legged ant hopping to the top of mount Everest while carrying heavy shopping kinda slow…… no sex but good for insomnia though, it put me to sleep halfway through.

xSam16

Jul 24, 2021
Hello, I installed the android version but once i get to the main menu i cant tap anything, any solution?

May 5, 2019
I noticed a "No DC" at the top left of the screen. it seems to stay there. Anyone know what that is? I don't think I've seen it before.

nobiis

Jul 13, 2017
I noticed a "No DC" at the top left of the screen. it seems to stay there. Anyone know what that is? I don't think I've seen it before.
That's related to your Nvidia drivers. It could affect other programs too
  1. Open Nvidia Control Panel (note: not the GeForce Experience application)
  2. Click Manage 3D Settings in the tree.
  3. Scroll down and find the Threaded Optimisation setting in the main panel. Yours might currently say the value is "Custom" - this is the issue/error.
  4. Click the Threaded Optimisation setting dropdown and choose "Auto".

Reactions: MrPerson28475

punisher696

Jul 3, 2017
This is a classic case of someone acting like a 'busy fool', no disrespect is meant by that term it is used in business often. It is totally understandable that the Dev wishes to put forward the best possible version of the story but the problem is this is costing him huge amounts of energy, and the story is not moving at any recognisable pace. This forum is full of games that suffer the same problem and almost all are abandoned. It would be interesting to hear what the reasons are for Devs giving up, and see if moving a story on even at the cost of some content could save things.

Reactions: bruce555

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
This is a classic case of someone acting like a 'busy fool', no disrespect is meant by that term it is used in business often. It is totally understandable that the Dev wishes to put forward the best possible version of the story but the problem is this is costing him huge amounts of energy, and the story is not moving at any recognisable pace. This forum is full of games that suffer the same problem and almost all are abandoned. It would be interesting to hear what the reasons are for Devs giving up, and see if moving a story on even at the cost of some content could save things.
How long does it take you to read book? (assuming you are not a speed reader). Do you criticize an author because it took a while to read their book/ novel. This is exactly the same as writing a book, some are all action and some are slow, a lot of people here are here for the sex as soon as possible, we all know this, but I have to say I am really liking this story, and the pace it is running, There is no need for a "wham bam" storyline in this VN.
Let me say as well that this is my opinion on your post and I respect everybody who has their own thoughts and opinions on these games and I mean no offense in what I have written.

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes