3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
I love this game and this mom, but I think the pregnant tag will never be there, because after all this time she will be in menopause.

• Haha
Reactions: kwiatos
Apr 12, 2021
this is the perfect time for lemonkey to prove it for once and for all, how unpredictable he is as an artist, and the next update should be 8 different scenes with just fucking and 2 scenes of pregnancy and one scene of a monster baby who is also a brilliant birdwatcher

Reactions: Budman 1959

punisher696

Jul 3, 2017
I think if we dont get the scenes with the mother this next update, then I for one will kick this into the long grass and revisit it next year . Some will say 'so what' but some folks especially patrons may question what they are paying for and pull the plug.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020

Progress update
Hey all, we're getting close to the end now, just finishing up the last scenes and renders, also starting to sanitize the files to get ready for ingestion into renpy.

This is pretty important update, we're seeing an event to help push our characters over the edge, there's also quite a few sexy scenes in there - in fact those are the same scenes that's been taking me so long. Been doing and redoing them to get the pacing perfect, the balance of showing too much vs showing too little. Every time I see it I feel the need to improve it.
Can't wait to animate these scenes!
In other news, we've got some really amazing tracks coming in the music/audio update after this. Seriously. These are some of the best tracks we've had so far, courtesy of our composer !
More to come, see you mid week for another update!

1636376325406.png

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
15/11/21

So quick break down -

• Scenes are essentially done. What's left is reworking shots to flow better. (Adding new shots, removing ones that are too long)
  • Rendering is the bottleneck (as always), if I'm not working on my machine, I'm rendering. Can't render during the day because I'm working.
  • Started ingesting the renders into the game and creating our different paths.
There's a couple scenes that's rendering black frames even though it looks fine in the viewport, need to troubleshoot those. Nothing worse then seeing black thumbnails after a whole night of rendering.

Working on this release has been a delicate act, are our characters moving too fast? Too slow? For every line of dialogue in here, there's a dozen lines deleted or rewritten. So much to consider, plus foreshadowing events for the future chapters.

We're almost there though, and I'm reasonably happy with how it's looking. Just a bit more polish!

More to come mid/late week as we finish up the last of these!

Have a great week all,

Lemonkey

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
There's a couple scenes that's rendering black frames even though it looks fine in the viewport, need to troubleshoot those. Nothing worse then seeing black thumbnails after a whole night of rendering.
Looking forward to seeing what comes next :)

The batch renderer uses whatever view you had selected when you saved the file. So if you were looking through the perspective view rather than a camera when you saved the scene, the program will try to render through that. And that almost always fails...

Reactions: MrPerson28475
3.50 star(s) 56 Votes