3.50 star(s) 56 Votes

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020

Sneak peek for the week, rendering is also about done, only reason they're not at 100% is because there are still some post-processing to do, painting out black spots, clothing intersections etc.

This also means it's time to start preparing for for the 0.1 and 0.2 updates - as always, these will come between 2-3 weeks after the initial release, and contain the animations and music update.

Reminder that these are all raw renders you're seeing as previews, the finals will look better!

Can't wait to get this release out, it's been a long wait!
Have a great week all,
Lemonkey

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020

Hey all! We're almost done here, literally just waiting on re-renders (for black frames etc) and ingesting all the assets. This might be the last (or second last) progress update we'll see for this release.

I can't wait. Release will be out in the next 10 days or so!
Have a great week all,
Lemonkey

Hey all! We're almost done here, literally just waiting on re-renders (for black frames etc) and ingesting all the assets. This might be the last (or second last) progress update we'll see for this release.

I can't wait. Release will be out in the next 10 days or so!
Have a great week all,
Lemonkey

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020

Welcome back for another weekly update! So as most of you already know, this update is about done!
The final touches on the romance route was finish earlier this week, plus some extra scenes in the corruption route. The only thing left is playtesting, and we're deep into it right now.

This update is a bit beefier then the previous one (by about 20%), that also means a bit more to playtest, just to be sure none of the choices breaks any of the routes.
There's already been a couple scenes that needs some reworking, but it should be done pretty soon.
Release date:
Update will be ready sometime next week (likely mid week), I'll be working through the fixes right down to the wire. We're almost there!
Have a great week all,
Lemonkey

Mar 19, 2021

Welcome back for another weekly update! So as most of you already know, this update is about done!
The final touches on the romance route was finish earlier this week, plus some extra scenes in the corruption route. The only thing left is playtesting, and we're deep into it right now.

This update is a bit beefier then the previous one (by about 20%), that also means a bit more to playtest, just to be sure none of the choices breaks any of the routes.
There's already been a couple scenes that needs some reworking, but it should be done pretty soon.
Release date:
Update will be ready sometime next week (likely mid week), I'll be working through the fixes right down to the wire. We're almost there!
Have a great week all,
Lemonkey
Hope it gets out before 10th december.

Reactions: Gg Rg

polopol2325

Nov 17, 2020
v0.18 Patreon release!
» Devlog
5 hours ago by
Share this post:
This is now available for Patrons! Public release to come later :)

0.18 Release Notes:

• New variables implemented for tracking player choices
- Previous saves will not work!

• No need to replay from scratch - starting a new game should give an option to jump to latest day. Just select your choices on-screen.
  • Please start new game and jump to latest day instead.
  • New chapter in both Romance and Corruption routes
  • Different encounters with Carmilla depends if you cleaned up after her
  • 8000+ words
  • 300+ renders
  • (Very) Rough pass of sound effects added in newest chapter
  • Music and animation update to come next!
Get Mirror Mine (NSFW)
Name your own price

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
someone share link to download the game here.
Share the link to download
Edit: The link is at the bottom of the post by polopol2325 right above you both. Look at the bottom. It's a "name your own price" download, you can choose to not pay anything for the download directly from the dev's itch.io site. Dev linked old version in their patreon update post.

Last edited:

jestertlw

Nov 23, 2019
that one is still version 17.3
I didn't even look - nice catch. Based upon the source of the update post from above, it would appear that the dev provided the same link in their patreon and itch.io update. I would assume once they figure that out, it will update - keep your eyes peeled.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
v0.18 Patreon release!
» Devlog
5 hours ago by
Share this post:
This is now available for Patrons! Public release to come later :)

0.18 Release Notes:

• New variables implemented for tracking player choices
- Previous saves will not work!

• No need to replay from scratch - starting a new game should give an option to jump to latest day. Just select your choices on-screen.
  • Please start new game and jump to latest day instead.
  • New chapter in both Romance and Corruption routes
  • Different encounters with Carmilla depends if you cleaned up after her
  • 8000+ words
  • 300+ renders
  • (Very) Rough pass of sound effects added in newest chapter
  • Music and animation update to come next!
Get Mirror Mine (NSFW)
Name your own price
6+ months of developing - 300+renders:HideThePain:
now after 6-7 weeks comes music/animations "update"/addon, and then v 0.19 probably (if ever) close to the end of 2022.
talking about slow devburn games:p

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Great game so far. The slow burn toward landing one of the hottest realistic MILFs in any adult game would be killing me if not for some side action tossed in by the developer.

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
Great game so far. The slow burn toward landing one of the hottest realistic MILFs in any adult game would be killing me if not for some side action tossed in by the developer.
Wait there is actual sex in this now? But guessing its not with the S or M at this point, right?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

3.50 star(s) 56 Votes