Oct 30, 2017
Either that's a lot of MILF sweat or She covered Her whole body in baby oil

Ready for a all night long good hard pounding

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
From Lemonkeys Patreon 7/9/23

Unlocked

Hey folks, welcome back to another update - bit of hemming and hawing on my end over the last week as I come to gripes with our intimate scenes. Aside from getting the sensual feel of it (and not having it too dark to see!) there's also the ongoing question of how fast is too fast?

Pacing is key - but it's also time for some intimate moments. Without spoiling too much, I think you'll like the direction we're going. Watch the floor....it might get slippery.

And here's the next chunk of progress, slower then I liked but it's very sustainable. Going at a constant clip that leaves me room to breath after a day's work.
Finally some RL update - those who've been here for a bit will know I've moved a couple months ago for work, I'm happy to note that I'm finally past the 3 months probation period and can breath a sigh of relief. Work's getting harder to come by with the writer's strike and all. (Relevant to myself since I do film/TV production.)
More updates to come soon!
Have a great week all,
Lemonkey

muffinxz

Aug 10, 2021
okay sure, nice patreon posts but can we get some actions ? Because if we wait another 5 months for a new update just to get teased for 10 mins, it has no point. I am at 2 inches of cancelling my sub tbh

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
okay sure, nice patreon posts but can we get some actions ? Because if we wait another 5 months for a new update just to get teased for 10 mins, it has no point. I am at 2 inches of cancelling my sub tbh
In that case, put your message on Patreon site, not here...

Reactions: ecilops and KiGa

Vanguard70

Nov 21, 2019
This boy still insists with the creation of this game, that he abandon it once and for all that he stop lying, poor people who pay for this fiasco.
He or whomever it is should put themselves out of their misery. Before doing so, REFUND every last poor patron. Be a good dev if you claim to be and do what's right.

Reactions: polopol2325

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
From Lemonkey's Patreon.

• Hey folks as mentioned earlier, here's more of the upcoming update.
    It's been a busy month!

What lies beyond?
    So the last month's been cracking at work, it was a none stop cycle of work - come home- sleep - work. With scarcely anytime left to do renders...

What time I -do- have though is spent lighting the scenes and producing these (you can right click and open the image to see them in full 2k res.)
    So what's next? Quite simple on my end really - we keep going. Though the workload isn't easing off at all, I'm going slow to avoid burnout, so thank you so much for your patience!

We're taking it another step further.
    Hang in there folks :)

I really shouldn't put off this post till the last minute! Crashing to bed now.
    Have a great week all,
    Lemonkey

3.50 star(s) 57 Votes