SkyVP

Dec 13, 2018
TheBlueKnight So update past 3.10 got no new gameplays or new character etc? Just new image?

Also i downloaded the 3.1 fron sukebei (the 3.3 torrent u provided just cant be download), does 3.1 include “the lost shard dlc”?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So update past 3.10 got no new gameplays or new character etc? Just new image?
Yes it was mostly for the cosplay and music. Enchanting Reflections added four images to each of the girls gallery, but no gameplay. Looking at them from the torrent the most risque images are just bikinis too.

The 3.3 torrent is also on , what I assume is the Steam crack for the dlc is getting caught by my anitvirus though and the game won't start (and it annoyingly no longer lets me mark files as exempt).

SkyVP

Dec 13, 2018
TheBlueKnight i downloaded the 3.3 from the torrent but im not sure if i got the legit file tho...This rar contains some files and a setup.exe

On the other hand, the mirror 3.1 i downloaded from sukebei, the rar contains some files and a game.exe which i can play instantly without installation. What do you think?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
TheBlueKnight i downloaded the 3.3 from the torrent but im not sure if i got the legit file tho...This rar contains some files and a setup.exe...
If the 3.1 works maybe stick with that, but you might want to check up on the dlc girls. Click on the 2 icon top right of the screen and then one of the four girl.

I did install the 3.3 to have a look but my antivirus wouldn't let it start up, same with the game off Steam when it first came out though. Pretty sure its the same as the one brynhildr linked, they were a uploader at the time so it should be hopefully be safe...

SkyVP

Dec 13, 2018
TheBlueKnight yea, i got the 4 dlc girls on the 3.1. Im gonna delete the 3.3 now, gosh i wasted so much time download the 3.3 just because the seeder is so low and not stable. Thanks anyway

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Anti-rabbit patches just in case the ones already posted are either dead or out of date. The base game , and The Lost Shards .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

corvinus

Jun 7, 2017
how to extract the uncensored picture?
asset bundle extractor extract the censored pictures, were can help

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
asset bundle extractor extract the censored pictures...
The patches are pretty big, maybe it doesn't use the usual way Unity games censors things and the rabbit less images just contained in them. Otherwise no idea, there is a cg rip on E-Hentai (the latest one has all the girls).

lowan

Jun 2, 2017
I tried EVERYTHING but can't uncensored this fcking game....
At first I could see the tits but had this stupid rabit then I installed another uncensored patch and now I got flowers on tits.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I know, I tried them, not working.
Make sure they're in the right folders, just redownloaded and reinstalled the Mirror patch and it's uncensored. Files from the Mirror patch just go into the game folder (overwrite the ini file), the single file for The Lost Shards goes into the save folder.

Daisy is still censored in places for some reason.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Mirror v19.08.26 + DLCs (Uncensored)
From

Full:
v19.08.26-DLCs-ML.rar 5.25 GB

2 Parts:
5GB:
v19.08.26-DLCs-ML.part1.rar 5.00 GB

v19.08.26-DLCs-ML.part2.rar 529.3 MB

Cheers

What is the password ....
A: Every game have different password, it is inside the rar comment.
Please use Latest Winrar because older ones doesn’t shown the comment section. v5.50+

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 14 Votes