NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
You say that you know what a harem is, but then you say that in some games "The harem" is worked in at least somewhat believable manner and you mention your quote what you said bf, what you want in a harem game is not real harem though and many dev's don't want to make it real, that's why they make the girls take the initiative many times...I can understand you, if the game is only romance or with open relationships one, but in real harem only the man makes the decisions and have the last word, otherwise is not real harem. Don't take me wrong, I don't care about, if it's a harem or not, but that's what having a harem means...
Ah OK, I guess that definition is a lot more strict and narrow than most devs and users use. Personally doesn't sound like a particularly interesting sort of game for me. Anyway, let's not derail this further with harem discussions and look forward to slutting out the girls in this game in the next update! :)

Reactions: JohnLewd

Sobamask

Aug 12, 2021
Is there a walkthrough for this game? It looks pretty lengthy and seems to be choice heavy. Most other games I've played like this also had a walkthrough with it but this doesn't seem to have one, or maybe it's just so easy that it doesn't need one?

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this game? It looks pretty lengthy and seems to be choice heavy. Most other games I've played like this also had a walkthrough with it but this doesn't seem to have one, or maybe it's just so easy that it doesn't need one?
Doesnt really need one. I mean if youre hell bent on a certain kind of playthrough you can always watch the scene and rollback or spam save.

• Angry
Reactions: autixta0

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
Doesnt really need one. I mean if youre hell bent on a certain kind of playthrough you can always watch the scene and rollback or spam save.
this is if the scene is short-term, and if the choice does not work very soon and for a certain scene you need several choices plus points, then only the passage will walkthrough)

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
this is if the scene is short-term, and if the choice does not work very soon and for a certain scene you need several choices plus points, then only the passage will walkthrough)
As of right now at 5.1, there are no long-term impacts on anything. That might well change, given that game progress so far is barely a week into the storyline, but there's no practical need for a walkthrough yet.

riai

Nov 25, 2017

A good week - another 60 renders added and a couple of anims.
Most of the episode is done; just need to repeat all the renders for Amy in the poker game scene, and do the final 'go to sleep roundup'.
There is quite a bit of tidying up to do for this episode, particularly in play-testing/balancing the lust points.
The episode is still on schedule for early release June 2nd.

A good week - another 60 renders added and a couple of anims.
Most of the episode is done; just need to repeat all the renders for Amy in the poker game scene, and do the final 'go to sleep roundup'.
There is quite a bit of tidying up to do for this episode, particularly in play-testing/balancing the lust points.
The episode is still on schedule for early release June 2nd.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Nice, i was hyped for that scene, i hope is not the only scene of the update.
I doubt that it is the only scene! The former updates all had more than one scene, so the new one should not be different.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
A very pleasant surprise! I played the Christmas game, and FOR ME was not so good, but this new game of SBG is another thing. Good plot, good personas (I think Amy is inspired from his ex-girlfriend...), I like the sharing/not sharing of fiancées.
I dislike the milfs actions on boys, really Sci-Fi. Cool.

Reactions: giorgyo777

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Nice, i was hyped for that scene, i hope is not the only scene of the update.
Mee too. This time SBG is making the things good with a lot of aspectatives and "omg! what will happen ??"
Smart boy.

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
I like this game a lot. It has a nice simple story, but with some nice interactions that mixes things up. I know that a lot of what's happening are not realistic but that's part of it's charm. The dev has a playful imagination and spices the story. Overall it's a joy to play and I'm waiting for the next update! I've decided to support him on Patreon too because this dev deserves it so far.

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes