Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I use the search function and didn't find an answer. Is the NTR avoidable or not?
Depends a lot on your definition. If you consider all girls in the game yours, they just don´t know it yet, then NTR is unavoidable, because there are girls in relationships or indifferent to you too. Misfits is not a harem game, you have to choose one girlfriend sooner or later.
If your definition of NTR is your partner in a dedicated relationship does something "outside" without your knowledge and consent, then it is avoidable. Even the first "Betsy-Kiss" is.
Considering how the first couple chapters shaped up, the main girls you can pursue in Misfits are Clara, Amy and Betsy. Clara is the mainest:) girl and you shape to a certain extend how Clara will be as a girlfriend. Projected from what we know currently, she can end the game nearly chaste or a full-blown slut, with several levels of in-between.

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
Looks like a graphics driver issue / missing library.

Do you need to use WINE? This was distributed with the RenPy Linux libraries included so have you tried just double-clicking MISFITS.sh ?

Edit: i.e. running MISFITS.sh straight from your Linux desktop not via WINE.
It worked! Man I'm clueless

Reactions: boobthief

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
I'm feeling like i have no control. Claire is going to be my girlfriend and it doesn't matter if i want it or no. Doesn't matter what option i choose in dialogues, the future is the same

Psyani

Jun 20, 2017
I never understood how it is NTR if someone is having their way with your mother or sister. That's just normal. Well I guess I don't get incest. But I'm not complaining how every game is about incest either. I hope the NTR in this game isn't about incest but actually is proper normal NTR.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'm feeling like i have no control. Claire is going to be my girlfriend and it doesn't matter if i want it or no. Doesn't matter what option i choose in dialogues, the future is the same
If your girlfriend is named Claire, then it might be another game you are playing :), main girl in Misfits is Clara. But to your other statement, AFAIK the girls you can end up with in Misfits are the ones you could fantasise about early in the game. So in the end your girlfriend will be either Clara, Amy or Betsy. It will be most likely Clara, since she is the main girl, but there should be points and events which can switch you onto the two other girls paths. The game is still in an early phase.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheBigWater
Jun 15, 2017
I never understood how it is NTR if someone is having their way with your mother or sister. That's just normal. Well I guess I don't get incest. But I'm not complaining how every game is about incest either. I hope the NTR in this game isn't about incest but actually is proper normal NTR.
Same, so many people act like anyone else having a sex life is NTR. As an example: "Oh no! My mom is NTRing me with my dad! This game is for cucks!".

Rudmi

Feb 3, 2019
The quality of this game is much lower than The Twelve Days of Christmas.
The plot is simple and silly.

• Haha
Reactions: shiton32

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Not sure what is going on but this game and one other will not allow me to save my game. I get the error screen. Any ideas why this is happening in joiplay with the compressed version??

Jul 27, 2020
Yes! Another score for Team Betsy! Clara who?
Clara is perfect waifu material. Betsy is fine too.
Amy is not my type. Btw, just love how immersive and well written/made the scenes in this game.

PS: Am I the only one who thinks that Betsy use our friend only for getting us and pushes Clara to cheating on us with our friend on purpose?
For me Betsy is a truly NTR manipulator mastermind. A devil in disguise.

In NTR path due to Betsy actions Clara already give Chaz kissed her twiсe (one of which is her first kiss ever) and even let him touch her breast (she wouldn't let MC do it early)

I think in the future Clara will get NTRed by Chaz, Gordon and maybe Sebastian. And i also think MC's step-dad, mafia guy and cafe owner will got laid with her as well. Gosh, so much potential for sweet netorare content.

Misfits 12.05.2022 3_02_51.png Misfits 12.05.2022 3_03_04.png

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 67 Votes