Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Excellent update as always. I just kinda wish for that Taxi Driver to return to teach Amy a bit (or a lot). Nothing to nitpick about update tho. Well done

Reactions: asdik2626

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Please listen to the developer and don't share 5.1.
Even if you don't support a developer who creates regular content every month as a Patreon member, it's ethical to respect their content and wait until they make the release public. :)
Yes, it is great that we get the game for free as a public release, we just have to wait a bit longer than the patrons. Sucks, but that is ok since we still get the game. If "Slowburn" had other options than Patreon(which I loath with a passion) to support him/her, I would. I like both "12 Days" and "Misfits".

Reactions: asdik2626

xiseros

Sep 11, 2017
Please listen to the developer and don't share 5.1.
Even if you don't support a developer who creates regular content every month as a Patreon member, it's ethical to respect their content and wait until they make the release public. :)
It is a good thought to respect the author, however, you may not know that piracy usually benefits its creator because the work reaches more people and then they will be more willing to buy or collaborate in its development.

asdik2626

Dec 28, 2019
First of all, I would like to point out that I made my comment above to a member, not to the forum administrator.
Now;
Come on, most game developers use this platform to announce their games. The problem is there are 2 types of game developers.
1-) They shere a small update every 3 or 4 months and pretend to share a "major" update. Sometimes they even say that "I need more support to quit my job and develop games full time." after 1 year their earnings tripled and they are still saying the same thing. So where does this lazy game developer live? in Morocco. What is the minimum wage in Morocco? 180 dollars. How much does a game developer earn? 2,000 dollars. So this is a scammer. This developer deserves everything that has happened and will come, but you can still believe the lie that the developer announced that he can't do this month's update because his house burned down.
2-) Developers who earn little but give regular updates (especially in the ntr category).
Panic Attack by Blondie Bear. It is first published on SubscribeStar. 1 month passes and he shares his game on this forum.
The Speel Book by Naughty games. The login system has been created in this game and it becomes open to everyone after 1 month.
If we are dealing with a 2nd type developer and his game is not in the "first" sharing competition with other forums, I think it can be expected for 1 month. Otherwise, you can be sure that you will encounter a game labeled "abandoned".
For example: 80% of NTR tags games.

I think we should respect the developer's note, but if an admin shares this game, I will definitely play it.

1651594716672.png

asdik2626

Dec 28, 2019
It is a good thought to respect the author, however, you may not know that piracy usually benefits its creator because the work reaches more people and then they will be more willing to buy or collaborate in its development.
Thanks for the kind response :)

Reactions: xiseros

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
I like this dev, the previous game was put from start to finish with no delays, no excuse of 5-6 months delay like other games, I hope this new game doesn't end early because 1 goof released earlier the episode. Understand that this can make him lose patreon and so far he is one of the few or if not the only one that periodically maintains updates without delays

3.70 star(s) 67 Votes